2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
Fireboy wrote:
As a competitive player and as a person who helped playtest with Whos Blaze, I can say that this has ruined FFA for me... they do not play well and I will not touch FFA again. Lots of people excluding myself have also said the maps don't work. They may be good for a "casual player" but then why are they in the ranked arena playlist? Make a social FFA or even bring back HCS FFA with the HCS maps and gamemodes. That is what myself and the competitive comunity want to play instead we are being forced to play forge maps that do not play well at all. Please delete these new maps and have a rotation like, Truth, Coliseum, Regret, Fathom, Rig. You can pick maps like that. Symetrical maps works. Furnace doesn't as it is too compact and feels like a poorly made CoD map. Seclusion works for Halo 3 because it is a slower game and a slower map but not in Halo 5 for the same reasons why Refuge, Echelon and Fissure don't work...
What makes you say they are not competitive? I think seclusion is good for competitive play. It takes the whole luck of the spawn factor out so fights aren't so easily stolen by some one spawning close by and getting a easy double or at least and easy mop up kill. I glad to see some of the larger maps finally included since we have way to many maps that are small and cluttered. FFA is better with them. The more diverse maps the better I say.
So pumped for FFA playlist! Best game mode to get the real Halo experience.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hola me parece muy bueno que actualicen las listas de ffa
The person who spawns above the Camo on Echelon can get away with it basically for free. The map plays better than I thought it would for FFA, but I think it might be better to put the sniper in a more neutral location like where the Plasma Pistol is in Arena, and move that starting spawn a little further away from the Camo.

I'll just flat out say I don't think Seclusion is a good FFA map. Maybe if we were playing 8-man it would work ok, but the games I played on it there was a good chunk of the map that I didn't go to unless I spawned there.

Furnace seems pretty good, but I'm not sure if I like the Scattershot or the OS location. Seems that the OS goes uncontested too often, and the close-quarters nature of most of the map reminds me of when we still had a scattershot on Plaza (which was the worst).

I don't love White Cell, but it's not a bad map by any means. Spawns seem a bit weird at times, but I think it's just the nature of a smaller, more vertically oriented map in FFA. I will say that I think the Scattershot should be moved outside where it's not so easy to immediately put to use.
LethalQ wrote:
Fireboy wrote:
As a competitive player and as a person who helped playtest with Whos Blaze, I can say that this has ruined FFA for me... they do not play well and I will not touch FFA again. Lots of people excluding myself have also said the maps don't work. They may be good for a "casual player" but then why are they in the ranked arena playlist? Make a social FFA or even bring back HCS FFA with the HCS maps and gamemodes. That is what myself and the competitive comunity want to play instead we are being forced to play forge maps that do not play well at all. Please delete these new maps and have a rotation like, Truth, Coliseum, Regret, Fathom, Rig. You can pick maps like that. Symetrical maps works. Furnace doesn't as it is too compact and feels like a poorly made CoD map. Seclusion works for Halo 3 because it is a slower game and a slower map but not in Halo 5 for the same reasons why Refuge, Echelon and Fissure don't work...
What makes you say they are not competitive? I think seclusion is good for competitive play. It takes the whole luck of the spawn factor out so fights aren't so easily stolen by some one spawning close by and getting a easy double or at least and easy mop up kill. I glad to see some of the larger maps finally included since we have way to many maps that are small and cluttered. FFA is better with them. The more diverse maps the better I say.
Okay. Let me tell you this, it does not play like Truth and maps like that. Name all the Halo classic maps and they are symmetrical simplistic maps. They are not competitive because they are not in the HCS rotation and they aren't good. Maps like Coliseum, Truth, Rig and Regret are not cluttered. They have cover and it can be used to manouver the map aka it adds a skill gap. Also the point out seclusion, it is too big and forged weird, it was never used in H3 because it was too slow and didn't fit the formula and they put it in H5.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Porque hay tanto lag en esta nueva temporada de halo 5 alguien me puede decir cuando lo solucionan este problema las partidas salen con problemas de red
Those look pretty good
Me encanta💓
Haven’t really played free for all of Halo 5. I did on H3 but once I got my high level to 35 I couldn’t get past it lol
I want more sandbox or Halo Reach based maps
i like these map but bring map smore old map like the cage from halo reach or hemmorage !
These look pretty clean, I'm pretty excited for them.
So I’ve heard from friends the lag has been really bad this weekend. Played a few games and it’s horrible with lag. Was wondering if anyone else has this issue? Along with the crew I play with.
So I’ve heard from friends the lag has been really bad this weekend. Played a few games and it’s horrible with lag. Was wondering if anyone else has this issue? Along with the crew I play with.
Very good ffa🤗🤗
I am so exited!
So this will be available in steam for 2019 spring?
Wizzard909 wrote:
So this will be available in steam for 2019 spring?
No, that is MCC not H5.
yes this is amazing thank you
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11