5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
Furnace is not my favorite map :(
This’ll be fun
Sounds good to me
Finally played a little FFA what a disappointment.

Furnace plays like a pile of garbage, worst map for FFA in the history of time, Power-ups and scattershot location is just plain lazy and horrible. (a steaming pile of garbage) - I mean it plays bad on any playlist... in FFA is a clusterf****k.

Whitecell surprisingly does not play horribly wrong in FFA, but I would not say is the best, there is always somebody crouching between levels.

Seclusion, at least they removed the ghost, that would've been hilarious if they kept it, but it doesn't playthat bad, the map is big and when somebody quits the game becomes slow.

Echelon - haven't played it since whitecell apparently decided to appear like 3 times in my placement matches... (but I imagine it should not play that bad)

After the 10 placement matches I placed a whole tier below this season, after placing between Diamond 2 and 3 the past four seasons. I guess I played that bad.

I'm tired of saying this, and I'll say it again (even though I have proper network connection).

• Every time I play against someone who plays high level in FFA and/or Arena, meaning above diamond skill , the head shots I give shot never hit them, NEVER, I EVEN RELOAD TO MOVE ON AND END UP DEAD!!!!, no only that, I find that even the first 1 or 2 bodyshots only hit air, this is exasperating, and shows that no matter how many times this is discussed in the network threads, nothing will change THIS GAME HAS GONE DOWN THE TOILET.
  • Actual ranks mean nothing to me anymore, from one moment you get to destroy people seemingly your rank, then you find someone on the same tier that you cant even touch. And not from my placement matches now, but I've seen this in other playlist too, where higher rank people at least well into mid diamonds place last on my team list and cannot hold their weight meanwhile I'm ranked several positions under.
This playlist has become unplayable, tbh the refresh feels lazy, and not well thought.

Really debating to go back and give it another shot, but it is so disappointing that makes you want to quit all together, I've stuck this long because I love Halo and truly love the H5 mechanics, but damn.
Which game Is this for? I am looking to get back into online multiplayer and I’m not sure which games most people
play.
Yeeees, love me some free for all.
wow, amazing :D
I personally hate the new Colosseum map, it should have stay as the same instead of adding more things to it, but that’s just me
HAMMERthe wrote:
Which game Is this for? I am looking to get back into online multiplayer and I’m not sure which games most people
play.
This refresh is for Halo 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Buenos mapas
343 industries I have been a fan of the halo universe for a long time and the one thing that I was always fascinated me was the star ships of the halo universe. So I was wondering if there was a way to make a halo console game that only deals in the space battles of the halo universe. Preferably taking the Halo Wars franchise and turning it into a space fleet game. Where you make a fleet of starships instead of a ground army. I am not sure how you guys can add a campaign but the skirmish feature in Halo wars would make for great combat using fleets of ships. I hope you take this into consideration because I hope I am not the only one who would want a Halo video game that just deals in the starships and space battles of the halo universe. If anybody else in the halo universe reads this post it would help greatly if you would repost this because if more people agree with me then there is a possibility that 343 Industries will give the halo universe what they want.
Who's still playing Halo Reach?
Add me, my Gamertag is ASE R0CK0U
Love mcc
This isn't a general feedback thread, this is a thread specifically for giving feedback on the recent FFA changes in Halo 5.
ASE R0CK0U wrote:
Who's still playing Halo Reach?
Add me, my Gamertag is ASE R0CK0U
Please use the recruiting forums for this
NR ODST wrote:
Love mcc
Awesome, but this is not that thread to be posting in

Guys, please read the OP before responding here
Yea nice
this sounds fun
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Is anyone experiencing lag in this season.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ah this is going to be awesome
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11