5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
May have to check it out...
Thanks
Im big happy
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Kashnasty wrote:
There's already a thread on this issue. It is not being ignored.
KayMrt wrote:
Kashnasty wrote:
Where? Attatch link please.
Kashnasty wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
Kashnasty wrote:
We just gunna ignore the lag issue?
Here.
KayMrt wrote:
Kashnasty wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
Kashnasty wrote:
We just gunna ignore the lag issue?
Here.
Thank you.
Spoiler:
Show
Ok I have officially played each of the new maps and have to say I like them in FFA. They are a welcomed change of pace to the game and add a new degree of difficulty and make the maps in FFA definitely more diverse. The only one I kinda don't like is white cell only because it is another CQC style map that we have plenty of already.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
es normal que los equipos suelen ser muy disparejos?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
y yo refiero los equipos en cada partida.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Yes! I can't wait! I love playing FFA every now and again so it's great to see it's getting new maps.
Oh damn, nice!
Unyshek wrote:
With the launch of the Spring 2019 Season, we’ve added new maps to Free-For-All for all the lone wolves out there. In the playlist, you’ll be able to find updated versions of Echelon, Furnace, and Seclusion from Community Slayer and White Cell from Team Slayer. After playtesting internally, we believe that these four maps will be an excellent addition to the Free-For-All experience.
ECHELON by Squally DaBeanzFURNACE by Whos Blaze & R3dSh1ftSECLUSION by Given to Fly 93WHITE CELL by ChronmeisterIf you have any feedback on the updated versions of these maps and how they play in Free-For-All, please leave your input in this thread. Enjoy!
The best update is here!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11