2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
Is it me or has the Onxy Rank in FFA been removed? I straight skipped Onxy and went from Diamond 6 to Champion 160, lost a game really bad, and straight down to Diamond 6 again. Has it something to do with my MMR?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Nice, great pictures
Can someone tell me if there is still Lag in the games?
lRefleex wrote:
Can someone tell me if there is still Lag in the games?
There may still be some issues, 343 are aware and are actively investigating. You can follow their progress in this pinned thread in the Halo 5 support forums: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/halo-5-guardians---investigating-server-issues/d69bdede-a980-4c6b-8827-44aad3839949/posts
awesome
Lynx alt wrote:
Ughhh... 343i, it seems you always find some way to let me down. 😩

Literally came back to H5 after a very long hiatus and just fell in love with FFA. The playlist seemed like the perfect competitive playlist for a solo player like myself. I understand people might have thought there was a lack of maps in the playlist, and I could agree with them to a point. However, all the maps that were in last season all seemed to play perfectly in FFA. These maps you added this season all seem like TERRIBLE FFA maps and I can't imagine what your 'internal testing' was like for you to come to the conclusion of adding them in. They don't seem to have the FFA 'flow' like the others. When I first spawned in on The Furnace I legit thought you guys messed up and added infection maps on accident. White Cell is probably the only added map that I see as somewhat playable in FFA (I prefer it be removed but maybe others like it more than myself). The other maps I feel like I spend most of my time sprinting around looking for people which was NEVER the case last season unless like 2-3 people quit out. These maps just seem to make the outcome of the match more random. I just think ever since 343i took over they have been constantly making changes just for the sake of change instead of adding to the game experience.

On a related note, I think this kind of post should be up BEFORE the update goes live, not the next day. If I would have read that these maps were added before getting thrown into one without having any idea I would be less upset over this.

Guess its time for me to learn how to dodge...
I personally like the maps, they aren’t that much larger and it negates some of the spawn predictions that lead to chronic spawn camping...
cool add, i love this maps, hard to get used to them as they are big and open.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
awesome <3
I'm a bit late, but this looks awesome! I can't wait to get some time to get on and play! Hopefully majority of the super pros can let me play some lol Tired of being Diamond
Awesome!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hola me gustaría k me ayuden a subir a diamon
Just asking will grifball be added to the rotation ever and furnace is a very well built ffa map
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Que genial :3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
Spoiler:
Show
Furnace looks hella cool, ive never personally seen it so i cant wait!
are these un-rendered raw engine photographs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11