2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
My personal thoughts, Echelon, White Cell, and Seclusion play GREAT (seriously for Seclusion, I never thought i'd love an Isolation remake so much). Furnace looks really nice, but plays a little weird. The layout is a little confusing and the lines of sight are all over the place with the different levels and huge wide open rooms, so oftentimes I spawn in and immediately start getting shot at and have no idea where it's coming from, or I hear shots all around me but can't find anyone.

My only real beef is actually with Truth. In the HCS gametype, it's basically just pistols. The only power weapon on the map is another type of pistol, and then a plasma pistol that no one uses. There's nothing else. Makes for a pretty bland game. Even the regular slayer gametype has active camo and BRs (I think, though I never get it so I can't be sure). Even Regret has Carbines, BRs, and OS in the HCS variant (though it could certainly use a few more things). It's just weird to encounter a game like HCS Truth after playing a fun game on Seclusion which has fuel rod and sniper. I love Truth, so I wish that we could have a bit more weapon variety on the map to make it more enjoyable to play.

But overall the refresh is great and I've been playing a ton of FFA. Thanks 343 and the mapmakers :)
where the -Yoink- is the infection playlist?
thats all I play pretty much. I started playing halo back on '01 and i bought almost every book, but as a father i have limited gaming time, so the weekends i jump online and playing the 12/v/12 or 12/v1 whatever it is infection playlist. i was intreaged by the yap yap one this weekend, but got sick of getting my butt sniped at every spawn, so i figured i could play infection, but its not a god damned option right now, ...WHAT THE -Yoink-?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Es genial, me encantan las ideas que vienen ... Estoy emocionado.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Me parece
Echelon and White cell I see no problems with, they're pretty good for ffa, seclusion i have a a tricky bit with but I cant quite put into words, other than that, they're all pretty good
LethalQ wrote:
I would like to see battle Creek get added to ffa. But glad to hear ffa getting some attention. It's the only ranked playlist I play.
There is already a Battle Creek map added
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
LethalQ wrote:
I would like to see battle Creek get added to ffa. But glad to hear ffa getting some attention. It's the only ranked playlist I play.
not in FFA ranked.
Yeah was going to say I think the only playlist that battle Creek is in right now is super fiesta and it doesn't come up to often.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
not in FFA ranked.
Yeah was going to say I think the only playlist that battle Creek is in right now is super fiesta and it doesn't come up to often.
The map... I don't know about that but I think Battle Creek was in at one point but there's probably been multiply refresh's since I last saw it. I could be mis-remembering but it does seem familiar.
love FFA would love to have it all the time instead of just seasonly
MR GAY OGT wrote:
love FFA would love to have it all the time instead of just seasonly
FFA is offered all the time.
Can someone tell me why when you set ranks later in the season they are worse then at the start???
Can someone tell me why when you set ranks later in the season they are worse then at the start???
What do you mean?
LethalQ wrote:
not in FFA ranked.
Oooooohhhh. Gotcha.
LethalQ wrote:
What do you mean?
They don't want everyone to get the good stuff
FFA now that's is my calling. Love playing free for all.
I’ve been wanting to play more ffa in halo. I used to only play ffa in 3 and 4 but I’m exited for the new updated stuff and trying to play more
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11