1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Ooo new maps, exciting!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
se ve genial
This is really cool!!!!!
Spoiler:
Show
It's nice to see FFA get more love by maps that work really well in slayer get implemented into an equally fun and enjoyable gamemode.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Nice
some beautiful maps deserve to be play.
Spoiler:
Show
Its amazing.
Loking good!
Spoiler:
Show
White cell is of the poorest choices for a FFA map I've seen in quite some time and am semi appalled it was even considered to the rotation. It promotes nothing but everyone running around trying to spartan charge, the magnum is of the least used weapon in the 5 or so matches I've played on this map. Zero skill.
I'm glad that a reset has recently happened because i am just getting into halo again, resets always feel good so i can see the top players work back up and the tincture settles and everyone falls where they lay.
Now that's noice!
I've been gone a while and coming back I like the idea of Forge maps being in ranked. :O
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
LO QUERÍA Y AHORA LO TENGO, GRACIAS 343i <3
cool thanks for that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11