[Locked] Friendly fire isn't. 343...

OP I Vakrian I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. ...
  6. 26
Exactly that's why they need to up the kick system.
So far my only problems have been team walking in front of my sniper (half my betrayals are from this) that damn shoulder charge crap and explosions. IDK why people think its a good idea to walk in front of guy holding rockets just to kill us both when they strafe right in front of me and i don't know what up with people running in to my mantis fire. If I'm shooting in to a door don't run in there.
So far my only problems have been team walking in front of my sniper (half my betrayals are from this) that damn shoulder charge crap and explosions. IDK why people think its a good idea to walk in front of guy holding rockets just to kill us both when they strafe right in front of me and i don't know what up with people running in to my mantis fire. If I'm shooting in to a door don't run in there.
simple, they arent responsible for themselves. you are responsible for yourself and them. that would mean too much effort for them. so they get to be idiots n you get to be punished. oh and dont expect these "competitive" people who support FF to side with you. they are like "did you look at Motion Tracker?" "no cuz i was zoomed in" "well did you communicate" "no because they were in part chat" its like talking to people who are professional accusers and always victim blaming. "he was shot at 16 times by the cops" "well did he have an orange wallet? and was he pulling it out slowly" -Yoink- its not my responsibility for them being plain stupid. you see a team mate with a sniper rifle or a rocket launcher dont jump in front of it. those teammates should be punished for the stupidity of a teammate running into it. "oh but it's more realistic" ya and "realistically" if you run in front of your buddy's gun and get shoot in a combat situation or down a shooting range, he isn't responsible for your stupidity. so realistically, we shouldn't get punished "but but but...its a game" "oh really? i thought you wanted realism in a scifi shooter. What? its realistic isnt it? remove kick option from FF and its more realistic now right?" "but but but than no one will pay attention and just kill each other." "oh ya because its a game, you can't get people to play realistically in a game because there are do overs so you can't expect players to take it as seriously as real life. therefore using realism as an excuse is flawed and stupid" look at battlefront, explosions everywhere, no FF, health regens while running, things people say here on Halo would ruin an FPS. well clearly they are wrong because SWBF has sooooooo much action i have been playing that more because its fun, i dont have to worry about idiots walking into a thermal imploder and whipping out 5 of my TM with that thing. you could never through a Thermal Imploder or an Orbital Strike in that game if FF was on because someone on your team would get killed from being neglectful and than explosions would be fewer, shooting would be less, than the game would get boring.
Sgt Fergus wrote:
simple, they arent responsible for themselves. you are responsible for yourself and them. that would mean too much effort for them. so they get to be idiots n you get to be punished. oh and dont expect these "competitive" people who support FF to side with you. they are like "did you look at Motion Tracker?" "no cuz i was zoomed in" "well did you communicate" "no because they were in part chat" its like talking to people who are professional accusers and always victim blaming. "he was shot at 16 times by the cops" "well did he have an orange wallet? and was he pulling it out slowly" -Yoink- its not my responsibility for them being plain stupid. you see a team mate with a sniper rifle or a rocket launcher dont jump in front of it. those teammates should be punished for the stupidity of a teammate running into it. "oh but it's more realistic" ya and "realistically" if you run in front of your buddy's gun and get shoot in a combat situation or down a shooting range, he isn't responsible for your stupidity. so realistically, we shouldn't get punished "but but but...its a game" "oh really? i thought you wanted realism in a scifi shooter. What? its realistic isnt it? remove kick option from FF and its more realistic now right?" "but but but than no one will pay attention and just kill each other." "oh ya because its a game, you can't get people to play realistically in a game because there are do overs so you can't expect players to take it as seriously as real life. therefore using realism as an excuse is flawed and stupid" look at battlefront, explosions everywhere, no FF, health regens while running, things people say here on Halo would ruin an FPS. well clearly they are wrong because SWBF has sooooooo much action i have been playing that more because its fun, i dont have to worry about idiots walking into a thermal imploder and whipping out 5 of my TM with that thing. you could never through a Thermal Imploder or an Orbital Strike in that game if FF was on because someone on your team would get killed from being neglectful and than explosions would be fewer, shooting would be less, than the game would get boring.
Yes, the reality aspect should never be brought up in a game like this. FF should simply be turned off as there is no reason for it to be active now that the maps are incredibly small and everyone runs around charging into things you are more likely to kill your teammates accidentally simply by executing a high risk move. Disabling FF would assist in actually making Halo 5 fun to play.
agreed !
I hate those Ghosts when they run you over
if someone Yoinks me i have to betray them, so its got to stay.
if someone Yoinks me i have to betray them, so its got to stay.
so you have to team kill? see someone admits they do it intentionally. and thats simple. no yoink. if you are referring to kill stealing assassinations. that is almost universal everyone disagrees with and is stupid and should be removed. if you have to kill steal assassinations intentionally than you suck. if its by accident than if its turned off than no problem occurs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. ...
  6. 26