1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 26
No. If you want to play with friendly fire off, you have Warzone and Free-for-all. No friendly fire makes for an entirely mindless shot/nade/melee spam-fest.
And how is that any different from how the game is now?
The most annoying thing is how easy it is for team mates to splatter you in warzone.
For real, they drive in ghost and think you need to jump out of the way. Even if there going really slow and tap you its drains your sheilds and health. I mean you can bearly stand on a teammates tank to give suppresive fire or just pertect them with out it busting your shields.
I have accidentally betrayed people in the Shotty/Snipers playlist and in the Breakout playlist. Honestly, I wish people would forgive and forget, because, in the Breakout incident, I accidentally Spartan Charged a teammate, and the rest of my teammates go and murder me. Then, on the next couple of rounds, they systematically just hunt me and betray me. I have already apologized, by the way, almost immediately after I betrayed the dude.
I like it, it adds a challenging layer, so, like destiny, get on a LFG site and find 3 more for PVP, so you can avoid randos that lack nade sense.
They just need to ,get rid of Freindly Fire or set sum sort of limit till u get kicked or rank them down
McGrunty wrote:
Are you people honestly suggesting to turn friendly fire off in arena?

You guys do realize that will cause a myriad of problems rather then solve them. Instead of sometimes killing your teammates by accident, now you'd be able to SPAM explosives and grenades on a teammate while he's fighting people in CQC or just fighting across the map. You'd be able to put a ROCKET on your team if they are in a brawl-fest with the enemy team and reap the rewards, with none of the consequences.

It sucks when you get betrayed, but the alternative is just stupid.
This
Wait? So friendly fire is always on?
Friendly fire isn't friendly, but it is important. It should always be in Halo MP. I think it should even be in Warzone. After all a grenade hurts. It doesn't matter who threw it.
The most annoying thing is how easy it is for team mates to splatter you in warzone.
I hear ya.
Accio Beer wrote:
If I get betrayed once, that's an accident. Repeated offenses are an issue that should get the booted or banned. If they don't get booted, I don't come running demanding one of the most important facets of competitive gaming gets removed, I deal with it.
Lets face facts. its best to Take action now and Stop the issue from becoming a Larger Issue. because in time this will get out of hand. im sick of being betrayed by a teammate because i beat him to a power weapon and then i go on to see him get killed and then watch the weapon despawn because he was being selfish. just last week i was playing on breakout and i got the BR and a teammate betrayed me for it. bringing us down to 3 vs 4. and he did that twice so i just chose to boot him from the game to spare my team the headache. funny thing is he messaged me telling me to go kill my self because i booted him because he betrayed me.
Seriously ive been Betrayed Far too much on Reach for the sniper rifle on the Blood gulch map that at this point im -Yoinking!- sick of it. when halo 4 came around i praised the Devs for that Feature because that should have been in all the halo games. FF needs to stay off. that's a fact.

a better example is. you don't let a Wild fire spread and burn more trees down. you stop it before it gets out of hand and has caused more damage then its worth. same applies here. you stop it at its roots before it becomes a problem.
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Madinogi wrote:
Accio Beer wrote:
If I get betrayed once, that's an accident. Repeated offenses are an issue that should get the booted or banned. If they don't get booted, I don't come running demanding one of the most important facets of competitive gaming gets removed, I deal with it.
Lets face facts. its best to Take action now and Stop the issue from becoming a Larger Issue. because in time this will get out of hand. im sick of being betrayed by a teammate because i beat him to a power weapon and then i go on to see him get killed and then watch the weapon despawn because he was being selfish. just last week i was playing on breakout and i got the BR and a teammate betrayed me for it. bringing us down to 3 vs 4. and he did that twice so i just chose to boot him from the game to spare my team the headache. funny thing is he messaged me telling me to go kill my self because i booted him because he betrayed me.
Seriously ive been Betrayed Far too much on Reach for the sniper rifle on the Blood gulch map that at this point im -Yoinking!- sick of it. when halo 4 came around i praised the Devs for that Feature because that should have been in all the halo games. FF needs to stay off. that's a fact.

a better example is. you don't let a Wild fire spread and burn more trees down. you stop it before it gets out of hand and has caused more damage then its worth. same applies here. you stop it at its roots before it becomes a problem.
Thank you for understanding this is what i mean.
Had a guy in a breakout match kill me for a battle rifle 2nd round in....was quite pathetic
Had a guy in a breakout match kill me for a battle rifle 2nd round in....was quite pathetic
exactly nearly every other match.
Also another Huge issue is Trolls who deliberately Shoot or nade you to take your shields down to deliberately try and get you killed by the enemy team. many of you people saying FF belongs or saying it shouldn't be turned off have no clue how big of a issue it is.
D3VIL CY wrote:
This is a stupid thread. Sorry you guys cant aim and betray people. This franchise needs to no longer be noob friendly and its stepping in the right direction.
You clearly either haven't read my OP or don't understand what i am getting at, if you don't have CONSTRUCTIVE things to say. Don't come here talking horse -Yoink-.
Accio Beer wrote:
Let them betray you! They'll get banned! Problem solved! Its not hard.
I agree.
Madinogi wrote:
Accio Beer wrote:

Thank you for understanding this is what i mean.
Friendly fire is not a wild fire. Friendly fire is friendly fire and it belongs in Halo MP. Boot betrayers. Problem solved.
i would love it if there were no friendly fire
Happens all the time!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 26