Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Getting ready for Halo 5?

OP WE5 NILE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Was just curious as to what everyone is doing to get ready for Halo 5 seeing that its only a few weeks away! Me personally, I am playing through all of the campaigns just to get a refresher of the story leading up to H5's story. As for matchmaking I have been playing a bunch of Halo 4 and using the thruster pack to gear up for H5's online play. I am interested to hear what everyone else is doing! Also, if you'd like to join me in some H4 matchmaking tomorrow night at 9:30 pm eastern time feel free to shoot me a request my GT is WE5 NILE I will be on all night tomorrow night trying to rank up (Currently a 23) as much as possible in the next weeks leading up to H5! Maybe we can form a team/clan and carry over to H5!
I am getting ready for H5 by probably selling my xbox one. TMCC is gonna die when it is released and I refuse to give more money to a company that doesn't even care about their current game their community is playing.
I'm trying to use the thruster a little more in H4, and I'm going through all my forge maps to see if there are any I want to rebuild for 5.
Deplexie wrote:
I am getting ready for H5 by probably selling my xbox one. TMCC is gonna die when it is released and I refuse to give more money to a company that doesn't even care about their current game their community is playing.
I'd really been hoping that after four months the latest update would be something meaningful, but it's pretty much a slap in the face to people that play mcc. So as of right now, I can't in good conscience buy h5. If I can't find matches on mcc after h5 comes out, I'll probably sell my xbox.
HTMCC was SUCH a disappointment at first though its "slowly" VERY slowly getting better Besides from the random crashes in main menu I get into game fast and easy, though I really think halo 5 will be a big improvement for these reasons.

-They have released a free beta with can help them iron out all the bugs
-their is a lot of hype and support for the game
-and threw the videos and game play I think 343 might have actual pulled it off
Open iTunes
Search - "Halo" and click shuffle.

It's been my soundtrack when ever i'm on my laptop recently.
I'm tempting to finish the halo campains in halo mmc recuntly got back in to multy player on H4 on xbox 360 as i feel the match making in halo mcc is broken .
Halo 5 does not look good enough for me to buy.
Playing as much Halo 4 MP as possible. It's the only Halo that's as fast pace as Halo 5.
Playing as much Halo 4 MP as possible. It's the only Halo that's as fast pace as Halo 5.
he said it ^

Doing this daily, both custom games and H4 matchmaking.
Yep! Gonna be hosting a big Launch Party at my local Gamestop. Taking down my life size Halo statues to display and I'm gonna dress up as Master Chief! :D
Life Size Halo Statues
I have been watching all the cinematics
I've done all the MCC missions on legendary to get the bonus aroma in halo 5 and I brought a top benq monitor to play halo 5 on
Playing mcc going Bach through Halo 4 on LD again to get the feel that is closest to H5.
Trying to fight the temptation of breaking my console in TMCC multiplayer mode...Matchmaking still sucks ;( Watching cinematics and listening to the soundtrack ;)
Just looking at all forge map I'm going to rebuild, and how it's going to be soo much better!
Playing Gears of War. lol
HAHAHAHA! I would play if they bothered fixing the MCC servers, you can't find a game if your life depended on it.
I am going back and reading the books, getting up to date on my halo lore, and of course listening to Hunt the Truth. I am so ready for this game!!!
god oh wrote:
Deplexie wrote:
I'd really been hoping that after four months the latest update would be something meaningful, but it's pretty much a slap in the face to people that play mcc. So as of right now, I can't in good conscience buy h5. If I can't find matches on mcc after h5 comes out, I'll probably sell my xbox.
So sell your boxes and get off the forum.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2