Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Good K/D, Bad Win-Percentage?

OP R3TR0xZ3AL0T

So, in SWAT and Slayer, I have been getting a K/D of 1.2, but my win-percentage is 33% in both of them. I've always been blaming bad teammates, but I'm wondering if that's truly it, or if I'm a bad team-player, because I often go lone-wolf to get myself kills, instead of helping my team, maybe. I don't know what to do to fix this. When I follow people around to team up on others, I always die a lot, which helps nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
So, in SWAT and Slayer, I have been getting a K/D of 1.2, but my win-percentage is 33% in both of them. I've always been blaming bad teammates, but I'm wondering if that's truly it, or if I'm a bad team-player, because I often go lone-wolf to get myself kills, instead of helping my team, maybe. I don't know what to do to fix this. When I follow people around to team up on others, I always die a lot, which helps nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
Maybe not. Sometimes going lone wolf makes you a distraction, sometimes it stops you walking into a blatant trap and overkill for the other team. But it does if you are the one trying to take on an entire team and lose. SWat has always been the one playlist where lone wolf hasnt always been a bad thing if you communicate.