Skip to main content
Hi, i have a suggestion, in this map the red team is closer to the wasp, and ever get the wasp first, the blue team dont have chance to get it, my suggestions is move the spawn blue team to get chances to compete for the wasp.

PD: this is the correct place for do suggestions? I mean 343 check this forum? or I can do suggestions to 343 in another place?
i don't really think this is entirely true. I do believe that blue team can make it to the wasp equally fast, it is just a more difficult path that must be taken. It also depends on your individual spawn.
Blue team will never make it to the Wasp first on foot, but they spawn with a Warthog, so at least one person has a chance to get to it. I personally make my way to the Plasma Pistol first just in case my team doesn't get the Wasp.
The spawns are just fine, you just don't know how to get there quickly
Blue team will never make it to the Wasp first on foot, but they spawn with a Warthog, so at least one person has a chance to get to it. I personally make my way to the Plasma Pistol first just in case my team doesn't get the Wasp.
I feel like you can make it first, stabilize jump up to where sniper use to spawn, just across to needler spawn and then jump across again to the wasp...
The spawns are just fine, you just don't know how to get there quickly
then show me how, and prove against me
Stabilize jump to the SAW platform and then sprint to Wasp.

Blue can get to the sniper a tad faster so there's one counter for the Wasp besides the plasma pistol.
Alucardko wrote:
The spawns are just fine, you just don't know how to get there quickly
then show me how, and prove against me
I've gotten to wasp first as both blue and red
Alucardko wrote:
The spawns are just fine, you just don't know how to get there quickly
then show me how, and prove against me
I've gotten to wasp first as both blue and red
Obviusly. When the red team dont go for the wasp
Alucardko wrote:
Alucardko wrote:
The spawns are just fine, you just don't know how to get there quickly
then show me how, and prove against me
I've gotten to wasp first as both blue and red
Obviusly. When the red team dont go for the wasp
If you know the enemy is going for the wasp why aren't you fighting for it? Throw grenades, shoot them. Obviously every little piece of a map is going to be perfect. You really expect anything worth getting to be exactly 100 meters from red and 100 meters from blue? No! Guillotine is a timeless map from halo 2 so if you don't like it oh well. The wasp is supposed to be a banshee anyways and if I've gotten to wasp as both blue and red, theres no problem. Stop trying to get the devs to supply you with a game crutch because there is aspects of the game you don't like. And not even big things either. You're actually complaining because the wasp may or may not be like 5 meters closer to the other team. Its not like wasp spawns right next to red. If blue wants it they'll get it.
Blue spawns closer to sniper and sniper poops on lightly armoured vehicles. Your argument is no null...
Blue spawns closer to sniper and sniper poops on lightly armoured vehicles. Your argument is no null...
This thread is about a Wasp and blue team, I know where are the weapons
Alucardko wrote:
Alucardko wrote:
The spawns are just fine, you just don't know how to get there quickly
then show me how, and prove against me
I've gotten to wasp first as both blue and red
Obviusly. When the red team dont go for the wasp
If you know the enemy is going for the wasp why aren't you fighting for it? Throw grenades, shoot them. Obviously every little piece of a map is going to be perfect. You really expect anything worth getting to be exactly 100 meters from red and 100 meters from blue? No! Guillotine is a timeless map from halo 2 so if you don't like it oh well. The wasp is supposed to be a banshee anyways and if I've gotten to wasp as both blue and red, theres no problem. Stop trying to get the devs to supply you with a game crutch because there is aspects of the game you don't like. And not even big things either. You're actually complaining because the wasp may or may not be like 5 meters closer to the other team. Its not like wasp spawns right next to red. If blue wants it they'll get it.
Then I cannot say suggestions? first you say "o you dont know how get that", after you dont wanna show me how, after you say I cant do suggestions, after that u wanna show me where are the weapons, really? men this is a forum, if you would be mad for a suggestions u need leave of this.
Alucardko wrote:
Blue spawns closer to sniper and sniper poops on lightly armoured vehicles. Your argument is no null...
This thread is about a Wasp and blue team, I know where are the weapons
Alucardko wrote:
Alucardko wrote:
The spawns are just fine, you just don't know how to get there quickly
then show me how, and prove against me
I've gotten to wasp first as both blue and red
Obviusly. When the red team dont go for the wasp
If you know the enemy is going for the wasp why aren't you fighting for it? Throw grenades, shoot them. Obviously every little piece of a map is going to be perfect. You really expect anything worth getting to be exactly 100 meters from red and 100 meters from blue? No! Guillotine is a timeless map from halo 2 so if you don't like it oh well. The wasp is supposed to be a banshee anyways and if I've gotten to wasp as both blue and red, theres no problem. Stop trying to get the devs to supply you with a game crutch because there is aspects of the game you don't like. And not even big things either. You're actually complaining because the wasp may or may not be like 5 meters closer to the other team. Its not like wasp spawns right next to red. If blue wants it they'll get it.
Then I cannot say suggestions? first you say "o you dont know how get that", after you dont wanna show me how, after you say I cant do suggestions, after that u wanna show me where are the weapons, really? men this is a forum, if you would be mad for a suggestions u need leave of this.
Alucardko wrote:
Blue spawns closer to sniper and sniper poops on lightly armoured vehicles. Your argument is no null...
This thread is about a Wasp and blue team, I know where are the weapons
Alucardko wrote:
Alucardko wrote:
The spawns are just fine, you just don't know how to get there quickly
then show me how, and prove against me
I've gotten to wasp first as both blue and red
Obviusly. When the red team dont go for the wasp
If you know the enemy is going for the wasp why aren't you fighting for it? Throw grenades, shoot them. Obviously every little piece of a map is going to be perfect. You really expect anything worth getting to be exactly 100 meters from red and 100 meters from blue? No! Guillotine is a timeless map from halo 2 so if you don't like it oh well. The wasp is supposed to be a banshee anyways and if I've gotten to wasp as both blue and red, theres no problem. Stop trying to get the devs to supply you with a game crutch because there is aspects of the game you don't like. And not even big things either. You're actually complaining because the wasp may or may not be like 5 meters closer to the other team. Its not like wasp spawns right next to red. If blue wants it they'll get it.
Then I cannot say suggestions? first you say "o you dont know how get that", after you dont wanna show me how, after you say I cant do suggestions, after that u wanna show me where are the weapons, really? men this is a forum, if you would be mad for a suggestions u need leave of this.
No this was a complaint that one team spawns closer to the wasp than the other. (Which isn't true, not totally) on the other end of that, one team does spawn closer to sniper. The sniper destroys wasp. So even if one team has the wasp in their spawn! The other team has a power weapon to balance the game. Its not a symetiric map, you aren't going to get perfect spawns the Deva try to make it as balanced as possible. If there was something wrong with this map it would not still be I'm rotation over ten years later...

Nuf said

This post has been hidden.

0
Unknown wrote:
Alucardko wrote:
Blue spawns closer to sniper and sniper poops on lightly armoured vehicles. Your argument is no null...
This thread is about a Wasp and blue team, I know where are the weapons
Alucardko wrote:
Alucardko wrote:
The spawns are just fine, you just don't know how to get there quickly
then show me how, and prove against me
I've gotten to wasp first as both blue and red
Obviusly. When the red team dont go for the wasp
If you know the enemy is going for the wasp why aren't you fighting for it? Throw grenades, shoot them. Obviously every little piece of a map is going to be perfect. You really expect anything worth getting to be exactly 100 meters from red and 100 meters from blue? No! Guillotine is a timeless map from halo 2 so if you don't like it oh well. The wasp is supposed to be a banshee anyways and if I've gotten to wasp as both blue and red, theres no problem. Stop trying to get the devs to supply you with a game crutch because there is aspects of the game you don't like. And not even big things either. You're actually complaining because the wasp may or may not be like 5 meters closer to the other team. Its not like wasp spawns right next to red. If blue wants it they'll get it.
Then I cannot say suggestions? first you say "o you dont know how get that", after you dont wanna show me how, after you say I cant do suggestions, after that u wanna show me where are the weapons, really? men this is a forum, if you would be mad for a suggestions u need leave of this.
its BTB, why complain about an unranked playlist. BTB is for the LOLz
Because it's a playlist people enjoy and want to get the most out of it? I don't know whether or not the Op's complaint has any ground (I don't really play BTB too much), but the idea that Op just shouldn't worry about it because it's unranked is laughable. He has every right to make a statement about BTB as you do about ranked playlists.