So is there something wrong with the ranking system?

Ever since last season it seems harder to rank up than normal.

Also, I still can't believe Seclusion is in this playlist. Please take it out. Seclusion is just terrible. You had other competitive maps to choose from, but you chose Seclusion. Really?
Ikr, Seclusion is not a good FFA map. It's the only map I'm very inconsistent on. I never know how I'll place compared to other maps. Once you hit Onyx in FFA it should become easier to rank up.
I can't even get passed diamond 3. I win or get 2nd and i wont move an inch. Very frustrating.
I can't even get passed diamond 3. I win or get 2nd and i wont move an inch. Very frustrating.
You're probably playing a bunch of opponents of much lesser skill so it's not going to move much if that's the case.
I placed Diamond 3, which technically means I'm at least a Diamond 5, but it took me a while just to get there. It's kind of annoying, considering I've always cruised my way to 1500.
I noticed when I play with people with lesser skill, I rank up slower but when I play with people with high skill, I rank up faster.
NoxthFace wrote:
I noticed when I play with people with lesser skill, I rank up slower but when I play with people with high skill, I rank up faster.
This is how it is supposed to work.
NoxthFace wrote:
That is how ranking up is meant to work. The whole point is to be on the level that is right for you.
omarlotrc wrote:
NoxthFace wrote:
That is how ranking up is meant to work. The whole point is to be on the level that is right for you.
Exactly. This is how it should be, and how it has always been.