Skip to main content
I was curious about an issue I had researched and heard quite a bit a while back.. anybody who is aware of what heavy aiming is, is it still an issue? Also is it an issue on the series X? I’m curious to know if anyone knows anything about the topic.

Thanks!
I was curious about an issue I had researched and heard quite a bit a while back.. anybody who is aware of what heavy aiming is, is it still an issue? Also is it an issue on the series X? I’m curious to know if anyone knows anything about the topic.

Thanks!
I have an issue still. I don't know about the X because I don't have one. I also have it on MCC (not relatable to topic i know). I played a couple days ago on H5 and it's still a thing for me.
Gulchshot wrote:

Thanks!
I have an issue still. I don't know about the X because I don't have one. I also have it on MCC (not relatable to topic i know). I played a couple days ago on H5 and it's still a thing for me.
Dang, i was hoping they would've fixed that. i know for both games when playing socially its not a HUGE issue, however competitively it can be the difference from making game changing decisions.
Gulchshot wrote:

Thanks!
Dang, i was hoping they would've fixed that. i know for both games when playing socially its not a HUGE issue, however competitively it can be the difference from making game changing decisions.
Yeah it’s such a problem for me in Comp. But here’s my problem. I play on 4 player split screen most of the time with my friends. It’s very painful playin with dropped frame rate and forge maps. Heavy is unbearable for me in both comp and social. It’s so bad. Btw I’m talkin bout mcc lol.
I have the series x and havent really noticed any heavy aim at all, aiming has felt rather consistent so i think youll be fine.
Series x User here. Heavy aim is still a Problem
I’m sorry if this is off topic or a stupid question but what exactly is heavy aim?
As someone explained to me here its a connection based problem not a console based one. Your connection to the servers make aim feel heavy.
I’m sorry if this is off topic or a stupid question but what exactly is heavy aim?
Where skins and forge maps make aiming awkward and kinda laggy.