Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

[Locked] HALO 5 MATCHMAKING ---down----343 read ----------

OP FrenziedKnot422

WHAT AM IM ABOUT TO SAY I FEEL ABOUT 100% OF PEOPLE WOULD AGREE
MY DL 90MB MY UP 6MB So b4 u say it my connection kiss my -Yoink- ping under 25
SINCE YOUR UPDATE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE LAGGING IN MATCH MAKING
THE BR IS COMPLETELY BROKE WHY WOULD YOU MESS WITH IT REVERT THE BR BACK<====
THE MAPS HAVENT BEEN UPDATED WTF IS THE POINT HAVE A HUGE UPDATE NO MAPS UPDATE -----> LAZYNESS AT ITS BEST 343
IT TAKES OVER 20MINS TO FIND GAMES<-----SOMETIMES U DONT FIND GAMES THIS IS ON A LEVEL 150 ACC AND A LEVEL 4 ACC
TEAM ARENA- HAS TO BE BR STARTOUT OR WTF IS THE POINT OF SLAYER AND HCS WITH SAME STARTOUT???
TEAM ARENA- BR START U CANT HAVE A RADAR IN THAT THE WEAPON IS LOUD SO WHY WOULD U NEED A RADAR
HCS--------------------WHY THE HELL DOES IT HAVE A RADAR ATT ALL IT SHOULD BE 100% NO RADAR <===LIKE COMPEPTIVE GAMES LIKE SNIPERS SWAT 343
BEING LAZY AGAIN
-----MY QUESTION TO YOU IS ARE YOUR GOING TO CONTINUE TO IGNORE COMMUNITY ------

BC IF U DONT APPLY THESE FIXES EXCEPT 5K PEOPLE TO VANISH U ONLY HAVE 10K ATM I BELIEVE
Ya man I agree my internet is super fast they broke the br 100% the connection is laggy and im a new player take me long time to find games i have a good rep
im nice to all not sure what 343 is going to do. hopefuly they dont ignore us
why isnt 343 doing anything about this they need to fix this connection and the br issue its bad not playable for me or alot of my friends