1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
RILEY11684 wrote:
Should be an automatic 15 minute ban and increase the more you do it
Mcc seems to have that in place. Unfortunately, it doesn't differentiate from quitting and disconnecting. I rarely quit but my internet isn't 100% reliable and I hate getting banned for it. Luckily, it is only 15 minutes but after several times, it does ramp up to an hour ban.

That said, it does seem like quitting is more frequent these days. Cheers.
FRaCTioNaL wrote:
This makes no sense Baller. I'm not doubting your ability to handle the tag team but knowing one is gonna lose sucks. I quit every single time.....never the first though. If my team just sucks but sticks it out I stick it out as well. AFK's are another story though. How hard is it to NOT GO INTO MM if you are not going to play? This is an every day occurrence.....2-3 times a day. It's absurd.
I agree.

Leaving a ranked game and ruin it for everyone sucks, the first quitter should get an even worse penalty that it is now. The rest should only take -1CSR for losing/quitting.

AFK people should be banned for a month and dropped a whole Tier, if you are Diamond 1, go back to Plat 1 (and so on, but still get matched with people close to your MMR so going back up would be a PITA)

god i hate AFK people...
Simple, I'm not one who quits. The only time I quit is when my xbox turns itself off for no reason and I used to quit when a friend invited me but, not anymore. I wait until the match has finished I guess becoming a better player has made me more concerned about my teammates than what I want to do.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2