Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

[Locked] Halo 5: Weapons and Ranking system problem

OP Doughty

Hello 343i and all users,

I will go straight with the biggest problem I see in the Multiplayer Arena so far.

1: Power Weapons (sniper/rocket) spawns way way way too fast. Give us a break. Make it spawn every 3-4 mins.

2: Ranking system: This one makes the game unplayable for everyone who wish to play a fair good competitive game against people in there level and want to have the same level in there team. This is not the case in Halo 5, you can be Platinum and still match Gold players and Onyx in the same game, this makes no sense and should be fixed asap.
Also the fact that we cant drop from our rank is pretty bad. A LOT of players often get the wrong ranking after the 10 games and now are blocked at a higher rank than supposed to be. This is a big flaw.
An other problem is FFA, everyone is Onyx by only winning 2 games out of 10, even if you lose last in those 8 games you are still Onyx.
It would have been way better if everyone started at lower rank to highest rank and be able to drop rank if lose often.

3: Spawning in Arena(all playlist/team playlist and FFA) is way off, we always spawn near enemies, often we spawn in between enemies and get spawn killed right away, we also spawn in grenades.

Those are the main obvious problems in Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Arena.
Ranking system is one of the biggest problem in this multiplayer game which in its own bring more issues and problems due to it not being accurate at all.

Thanks for reading.
343i MUST fix all the ranking and multiplayer major issues or this game wont even last for a full 30 days.
Pretty lame if you ask me.
343 Must fix many problems in the multiplayer experience.
it would have been much more fun to climb from somewhere in the middle instead of starting in onyx. If no one could start in onyx and everyone had to start in gold or lower then it wouldve been much better for the good players to rank up and have fun while the others stay at a lower rank and hone their skills while they climb the ladder
I wonder if 343i will even listen to us and fix the game. I feel like they are hiding the shadow and doing what ever they want, they arent fixing any of the major issues. Even MCC after 1 year is still unjoyable/unplayable.

#Bitcoin for life.
Can someone tell me how they managed to break the game even worse after 1 year of beta release? I was expecting a good Halo 5 with good maps and good ranking system, you know the basics...even Forge is not even in the game yet. Did we pay for a full game or just 1/6 of what they promised us....
Yes, there are things to fix, but give them at least some time. The game hasn't been out for that long and there's a lot of feedback from a lot of people. It's unlikely they're going to ignore the outcry of the general Halo 5 populace, especially considering there's a whole section on their forums dedicated to feedback.

The issues aren't even gamebreaking IMO.
Lets give them a little time to hear are words ..... then we will sticky grenade them.
I agree with your points. Why even allow solo play when the game matches you against full teams of even higher rank
Do not bump threads.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not bump threads.

Spoiler:
Show
Doughty wrote:
Hello 343i and all users,

I will go straight with the biggest problem I see in the Multiplayer Arena so far.

1: Power Weapons (sniper/rocket) spawns way way way too fast. Give us a break. Make it spawn every 3-4 mins.

2: Ranking system: This one makes the game unplayable for everyone who wish to play a fair good competitive game against people in there level and want to have the same level in there team. This is not the case in Halo 5, you can be Platinum and still match Gold players and Onyx in the same game, this makes no sense and should be fixed asap.
Also the fact that we cant drop from our rank is pretty bad. A LOT of players often get the wrong ranking after the 10 games and now are blocked at a higher rank than supposed to be. This is a big flaw.
An other problem is FFA, everyone is Onyx by only winning 2 games out of 10, even if you lose last in those 8 games you are still Onyx.
It would have been way better if everyone started at lower rank to highest rank and be able to drop rank if lose often.

3: Spawning in Arena(all playlist/team playlist and FFA) is way off, we always spawn near enemies, often we spawn in between enemies and get spawn killed right away, we also spawn in grenades.

Those are the main obvious problems in Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Arena.
Ranking system is one of the biggest problem in this multiplayer game which in its own bring more issues and problems due to it not being accurate at all.

Thanks for reading.
Thank you.
Do not bump threads.

Spoiler:
Show
just very little tweeks for multiplayer that they need to do.