This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Well the way I get around the bad reputation is playing other games that like COD where Friendly Fire is turned off and easy to get wins without trolls blocking you. Once your reputation has gotten better then go back to Halo and wreck ...... on people.

The reputation system pick up on thing happening over and over again. So ways to avoid from pissing certain people off is to
  1. Don't kill your Teammates or just play games that has Friendly Fire (FF) turned off so you don't have to worry about it anymore.
  2. Do not quit any of your games.
  3. Try not to Teabag, Punch there Body, or anything else.
  4. NO MODs or CHEATING
  5. Try not to use any Button Combos in Halo 2 Classic
  6. Try to reframe from talking...... to people after the games or in party chat
I hope this small list helps you out in some type of way. : )
A week ago I was playing in a team of 5 on halo 4 like always I'm destroying teams and going 10+ every game so I look at my profile and seen that my reputation needed work because people block me so they don't match me and so the next day my reputation is avoid me so now it's been 3 days and I can't match a single person because people have blocked me so many times Xbox won't allow me to match anyone and before I was playing with a team I was away for a week and hadn't been reported for months so I don't understand why the system is so gay and this is why halo and Xbox is dying rip
Pretty certain halo is going south for other reasons, and xbox is dying because consoles are literally just PC's with controllers now.
Wait are you still playing on 360? Anyways i love how these threads always start with a little story then a complaint then a question or something like that.
HYv47 wrote:
Wait are you still playing on 360? Anyways i love how these threads always start with a little story then a complaint then a question or something like that.
If I was on 360 I wouldn't be complaining the same kid who blocked me did the same to my second account but on 360 I could get reported hundreds of times and had no problems and to think a dying game like mcc would get me banned on a dying console it's a joke.