I don't know if im the only one having problems in this playlist but a lot of shots aren't registering for me. I watched a video by wwkward matt o something and he was having the same problems. I don't know if this has something to do with the internet connection aand download and upload speed but it's a bit annoying. Also thanks for adding this playlist! (P.S. I used another account of mine to play this playlist)
Connectivity for me is just utter garbage, sorry but it's plain horrible...
Same here. Im from the UK-if that makes a diffeence and have been an onyx/Champ in FFA for most of the first year of the games life. I stopped playing for a year and noticed several problems with hits not counting. I press the thrust button and it takes over a second to work. And it's a miracle when I win a 1 v 1 cos my strange doesn' seem to do much without a thrust and cos I need 8 shots for 5 to register. Players I used to dominate now dominate cos it' unplayable. The spawns suck too- now you can spawn on top of grenades to get made killed.

And where have the maps gone? I haven't played Riptide, Pegasus, Orion, Molten, Overgrowth in forever.
Same here. Im from the UK-if that makes a diffeence and have been an onyx/Champ in FFA for most of the first year of the games life. I stopped playing for a year and noticed several problems with hits not counting. I press the thrust button and it takes over a second to work. And it's a miracle when I win a 1 v 1 cos my strange doesn' seem to do much without a thrust and cos I need 8 shots for 5 to register. Players I used to dominate now dominate cos it' unplayable. The spawns suck too- now you can spawn on top of grenades to get made killed.

And where have the maps gone? I haven't played Riptide, Pegasus, Orion, Molten, Overgrowth in forever.
Exactly the same for me. I don't think iv'e ever played ffa on any of those maps.
I haven't played FFA in Halo 5 simply because I'm not a fan. It's unfortunate that it appears players seem to be having issues.
I usually have this issue across most playlist. No shots registering blank melees and such. Kind of takes the fun out of the game.
After 10 years+ of online MM it is one of the fairer experiences in respect of lag that I have had across H3, HR, H4 and now H5. I'm never going to be a benchmark here as I live in Australia. Certainly there are moments where my strafe contributes to nothing and then I've been 'perfected' but it's nowhere near as bad as H3 yellow bar.

I can notice the difference when I'm playing on a local match - I envy persons who regularly have a solid connection against local players.
I honestly haven't had an issue with this playlist. I really enjoy it. I hope they add regular FFA back as a regular playlist.
Doing fine on my end, technically. Love it..
Please keep this FFA HCS game type it’s awesome
No problems here, I hope they keep HWC FFA playlist Next season I love the grind and also the playlist is a little more generous on the scr when it comes to placing 1-3rd, you don’t get nothing for placing 1-3rd on the regular ffa playlist