2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Great game mode keep goin 10-0 love the portals
Great game mode keep goin 10-0 love the portals
i love this map
Is this still round based? I'm generally curious if feedback is being heard about that. It seems like everyone I ask on Twitter would say that it should be removed.
I love this map 🥰
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I want to have head to head challenges
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
GAMEON678 wrote:
Why is a pistol more effective than a smg or regular machine gun? The power weapons should be the main cause of death. There should be alot more sticks on sticky grenades. There's alot repeating of maps and same players. There also should be more choices of balance, expanded, and focused. And or rank of choice to get a better play list. If gold 1's play champions them 343 like's to mess around alot. Then Gold 6's like myself rank down massively quick to mess with your hope that you can be an onyx then after platinum. Platinums sneak in and destroy all hope. That's not part of the game and concept. The ranks should be together not messed up. No kid should be allowed play this game. Even with there parental permission. That's another reason why the ranking system is gone. You should throw all the kids in their own section. Adults in another.
In every halo besides 3 the pistol has been superior than the assault rifle, where have you been? So you’re upset you can’t get to onyx because... you can’t beat an onyx?.. Lol then that’s why you’re not onyx, got to be able to beat others at that level to stay.

No kid should be allowed to play this game? What did you get upset you were constantly getting beat? Your idea to throw kids in a section separate from adults is absolutely stupid. Rather than demand all these stupid idiotic changes, try getting better at the game. If anyone is being a child, it’s you
Definitely needed that faster respawn time
What an absolute -Yoink- game. I've matched with the same Diamond player five times in a row and I'm just a Gold. I'm not even playing at this point. Just gonna let him boost off of me because A) I don't want to get banned for repeated quitting and B) there's literally no point in playing if I'm just going to go 0-10 every game. Either everyone recognizes this as a -Yoink- game or matchmaking is -Yoinking!- worthless because why wouldn't it blacklist him from my matchmaking pool if it was such a major curbstomp? So here I am, just -Yoinking!- around on my computer watching this sweaty tryhard boost his K/D and challenges. I just want to play some -Yoinking!- games but I'm consistently paired with people who are so far out of my league that it's not even worth playing anymore.
D M4N8 wrote:
What's the population for this playlist? I keep on playing the same guy every game. Probably played him 10+ games already in the last 15 games.

Also, the map Devotion is really bad. Way too random.
I can confirm this.
I like Devotion and am not a big fan of Cepheus. It would be great if the clambers were more consistent. 1v1 tournaments have been played on Truth, Plaza and Regret and people seem to like those maps for 1s as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4