How important is your KD to you?

OP xDigitalxBath

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 37
I mean, i don't care if I die. This week people have been going off about getting cheated and stealing kills and such. I'm a guy that would rather learn from the good and the bad of the game. If you die, shake it off and try again. Is it such a hard concept to accept? Or are people getting just frustrated that they cannot play the game, or better, have to relearn it ?
I think the real problem is that, you might have been good in reach or h4 and you are no longer competitive. Face it.
My KD is not even remotely at all of interest to me. It's also terrible. So maybe it's a case of reverse confirmation bias or something? This could make a good thesis. You're welcome college students.
as long as I don't do absolutely terrible, its just a game though so its all about fun, gonna be on them social playlist so hard later
K/D doesn't matter, what matters is how good you are at the game. In the science field, it is well known that correlation does not equal causation.. There can be an outside source causing someones K/D to be high, such as their play style. They could be a huge camper, or run away from fights, or play only Infection and kill a lot of zombies and when they are a zombie they don't play. Typically, what I find with players who are overly concerned with their K/D ratio is that it causes them to be a horrible team player. They do not want to make huge, high-risk pushes in the game to obtain map control, or defend a teammate in a firefight. This ideology is cancerous to the game itself, because from my experience, the end result is the player giving up the game because their need for a high K/D ratio is too stressful and creates an undesirable gaming experience.
I'm not overly fussed about K/D. Although if I were to look at it I know I would like to see it being in the positives... I think it is. But I have had some warzone games where I know I've had team mates using my general accuracy to take the headshot as soon as I get their shields down, or who use me as a human shield and pop around me to take the final shot and by the end of the game I'll have a dozen deaths, 2 kills, and like 35 assists. That -Yoink- me just because of the poor sportsmanship.
I really don't care about K/D, I just want to have fun playing the game.
Dont really care but its nice to atleast be over 1.00
My KD is horrible right now, but as long as I feel like I am improving as a player I don't mind too much. Years of playing on PC and ignoring my console controllers have made me rusty.
I like a good k/d but I would much rather have a great win/lose ratio and -k/d then a good d/d and a bad win/lose ratio
As long as I always go positive I don't care about my K/D. I am at around a 1.3 K/D right now. At around a 1.7 KA/D. Playing against Naded, Walshy, Ninja, etc. doesn't help my K/D at all. I rather help my team win than care about whether I am getting a 2.0K/D.

At around a 70% win across all Arena game modes.
Win/loss is the most important.
I care about mine and try to keep above 1 if I can but its not game breaking to me if I drop below that.
I don't care to much about my KD it's one reason I like warzone it tracks win/lose over KD
lol, "stealing kills" noobs...
Hahahahahahah. Seriously, look at mine. I have only played Warzone and have not attempted arena yet. I go through an endless cycle of spawn, die, respawn, and yes, die again. Most of the time I don't even know who killed me. So, I guess I don't really care at all about my KD as long as I am having fun playing.
I can have a good game without having a good KD
I don't mind, I would like to get a lot of kills but I seem to get loads of Assists even when I think I am on my own. As long as I am having fun it doesn't really matter. But getting killed over and over again in a short space of time without doing anything is not fun and also a bad K/D.
Meaningless.
I dont really care about K/D, as long as i think I had good fun playing the game and creating some satisfying kills thats all tbh.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 37