OP xDigitalxBath

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 37
as long at it is over 1.0 i care as much about it as i care about a fart.
When your a pro it comes naturally.
your kd should only matter to you in unranked playlists. If you have a kd above 1.5 in a playlist then you will have been ranked incorrectly. Remember the ranking is there to match you against people of equal skill.
When your a pro it comes naturally.
Bragging or KD ?
Please Delete
in arena I don't but in war zone I do
I mean, i don't care if I die. This week people have been going off about getting cheated and stealing kills and such. I'm a guy that would rather learn from the good and the bad of the game. If you die, shake it off and try again. Is it such a hard concept to accept? Or are people getting just frustrated that they cannot play the game, or better, have to relearn it ?
K/D is not what it was in halo 4 or Reach. Your K/D depends on your rank now. IF you're high ranked/ your K/D would be lower than expected since you play against better players.
If I'm not killing more than I'm dying, I'm not having fun.

But I needn't worry as much as back in Halo 3 because this game is easy to me.
your kd should only matter to you in unranked playlists. If you have a kd above 1.5 in a playlist then you will have been ranked incorrectly. Remember the ranking is there to match you against people of equal skill.
This.
If I'm not killing more than I'm dying, I'm not having fun.

But I needn't worry as much as back in Halo 3 because this game is easy to me.
I would have to disagree to an extent here. There is nothing better than a hard comeback. So your losing at first then your team gets their -Yoink- together and end up winning.
I really don't care about K/D, in warzone a good K/D is not every time the best way to win the round.
To be honest my KD doesn't bother me as me and my brother prefer gambling in warzone and arena to pull off some feat! There is no fun in being hard on yourself for dying, plus I try mixing up my fighting styles to keep improving my control
I used to obsess over my KDR, I think just now I'm coming to terms that I'm not actually good enough at the game to care about it that much. However there's still that little voice in the back of my head going "you died without killing anybody last time, you need a double kill this time to make up for it!"
I don't really care considering in Halo 5 you die about 5 x faster than in previous Halo games.
I try to keep my K/D positive but if it doesn't work out oh well. I use it as more as a tool to keep myself in check from running and gunning. But having fun is first.
I used to obsess over my KDR, I think just now I'm coming to terms that I'm not actually good enough at the game to care about it that much. However there's still that little voice in the back of my head going "you died without killing anybody last time, you need a double kill this time to make up for it!"
I get that voice
K/D is the most important thing in life. If you have a negative K/D you will most likely not succeed in real life. Guys with high K/D's get all the hottest chicks as well. So if you think K/D doesn't matter you are obviously kidding yourself.
I get that voice
I'm the same. I hate dying without getting a kill.
K/D is the most important thing in life. If you have a negative K/D you will most likely not succeed in real life. Guys with high K/D's get all the hottest chicks as well. So if you think K/D doesn't matter you are obviously kidding yourself.
Its true. 10/10
as long at it is over 1.0 i care as much about it as i care about a fart.
exactly the same here.
If I kill more than I die I'm good. Who cares how good, as long as I have fun
I like to be up on kills, more so cause I can tell I've helped the team more. Not getting a kill isn't an issue, it's called an assist.

Last time I checked, unless it's a free for all as long as your team wins, what's the problem?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 37