2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 37
Nobody should care about K/D its never a true reflection of a players skill.

You could be the best halo player in the world but have a low K/D because you run with randoms or your not a team player, alternatively you could be the worst player in the world but have a high K/D due to playing as a team and getting the killing blow in a team shot situation.

I think as long as you enjoy playing the game then trivial things like K/D should take a back seat.
I could care less, I just want to have fun.
It's not that important to me.
Not even remotely important, I'm all about having fun, me and my friends find too many things to laugh about when we get killed, it's usually by something awkward or hilarious.
idc about k/d at all. i just play halo for fun.
I've been booted from a game before because someone stepped in front of my fuel rod cannon to try to get the kill. I can't stand people that try to get the kill. Do some damage, and if you're low, duck away and stay alive. Keeping the enemy from getting a kill is as much a priority as getting kills yourself. If I got 21 assists and 2-3 deaths, that's an amazing game to me.
Doesn't matter to me I'm just here to have fun.
I'm not too phased by my KD ratio.

If I'm honest it's a bit inconsistent from one match to the next - sometimes happily above 1 and other times below. What's more important to me is having fun playing and not being a detriment to my team.

I would however like to improve my consistency in H5 to be 1+ in a match for the benefit of the team.
People shouldn't care, in my eyes, halo is a game to have fun on, have fun!
kd doesnt matter, its about having fun
I'm not into my KD. I just play to have some fun with people at my skill level. Also, I mostly play Warzone, where your KD has no real factor in how the matches go.
I care very much about having a positive kill/death ratio. I try not to let that affect the way I play objective based games though. I feel like I'm a team player. If anything, having more total kills than deaths helps me be a better team player because I have that cushion to not worry about my KD being negative a match here and there. When I'm playing CTF or Strongholds, I try to fill out the stat sheet as much as possible. I'm not out there looking strictly for kills. I want WINS. For me, winning is number 1, and a positive K/D ratio is 1A.
It is not of interest to me at all. I play the game for fun and getting too wound up in maintaining a high k/d removes lots of the fun from Halo
I don't care that much, but how I view it is that if I went 1+, I pulled my weight, even if I lost. Close to 1 works too. But in the end, W/L is more important than K'D, and honestly, I just play to have fun.
I used to obsess over my KDR, I think just now I'm coming to terms that I'm not actually good enough at the game to care about it that much. However there's still that little voice in the back of my head going "you died without killing anybody last time, you need a double kill this time to make up for it!"
I get that voice
I get that voice as well
I probably care about it more than I should. The first few days after Halo 5 launched I was getting destroyed and probably had around +150 deaths over my kills. Made me a little frustrated but I became more accustomed to the game and finally brought my KD ratio up to a positive yesterday. Felt really good and as long as I'm not negative then I probably wouldn't care TOO much.
K/D is important I don't know what any of you are talking about please stop pretending like none of you are competitive your disgracing yourself and the game you once loved old bungie would be very sad.
I care about helping my team win or at least doing my best. I would rather get nothing but assists and enable my team to succeed than get tons of kills while leaving them to get ambushed with no-one to back them up. That's just what I think is the most fun way to play the game, as well as the most effective.

Having good aim and ability to win 1v1s only goes so far, the game takes place on a larger scale that you have to be aware of to consistently succeed.
As long as fun is being had, K/D is irrelevant. Both can coexist as well it just depends on how cautions/risky you play.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 37