1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. ...
  8. 37
for now I don't care about my K/D only because it's K/D/S now it's easy to fix so I don't even worry about it like other titles
sitting around 1.4 playing almost exclusively warzone as a lone wolf.

would really like to get that up around 2 with BTB.
I dont look K/D nowdays. W/L is more important than KD. It show more what kind of player you are. Better players have better WL imo
It's somewhat important to me.. I like to track it to see what playlists I'm improving in or need to improve... Other then that that's the only reason I care.. It makes me challenge myself to improve my kd and I have a lot of fun doing so..
👍
👍
I agree
I play free for all so my K/D is not important to me at all. I suck at the game any way ( the reason I have been placed in Silver ) but the games are now much more close. I love the matchmaking system.
I like my kd to be positive but if I'm negative and we are winning its not as huge of a deal
I really suck at using controllers because of years on PC. My K/D is just horrible, and i dont think it matters that much. What really is important is that you have fun in the process.
I really try to keep my k/d positive but winning the match as a team is far more important to me. I prefer taking roles, trying to be as close as possible with the team, looking where no one of my team is looking to keep areas around secure... That sort of thing.
I mean, i don't care if I die. This week people have been going off about getting cheated and stealing kills and such. I'm a guy that would rather learn from the good and the bad of the game. If you die, shake it off and try again. Is it such a hard concept to accept? Or are people getting just frustrated that they cannot play the game, or better, have to relearn it ?
Fun over KD every time, for me.
As long as I'm positive I don't really care. As long as I win (which playing by yourself doesn't always work out). I do try to get as good of a k/d as possible, but I'm not not going to be a stat whore and choose a good k/d over the win
K/D doesn't matter, what matters is how good you are at the game. In the science field, it is well known that correlation does not equal causation.. There can be an outside source causing someones K/D to be high, such as their play style. They could be a huge camper, or run away from fights, or play only Infection and kill a lot of zombies and when they are a zombie they don't play. Typically, what I find with players who are overly concerned with their K/D ratio is that it causes them to be a horrible team player. They do not want to make huge, high-risk pushes in the game to obtain map control, or defend a teammate in a firefight. This ideology is cancerous to the game itself, because from my experience, the end result is the player giving up the game because their need for a high K/D ratio is too stressful and creates an undesirable gaming experience.
I could have not said it better than ItsVelociraptor
I kinda dont and do, I wanna play with my friends that only care ahout their ranks instead of k/d, I do go negative once in awhile but it doesnt really bother me. People do get mad.
I wish there would be stats that would go along with K/D such as teamwork benefit. Maybe like Protector/Assist or something that shows they control the crucial part of the map. I would look for those stat over K/D any day of the week. Everyone want good team players, instead of one great player trying to carry the team.
x2v wrote:
I dont look K/D nowdays. W/L is more important than KD. It show more what kind of player you are. Better players have better WL imo
In the rating system that is halo 5 W/L is more important. But W/L doesn't make you a better player. I've had plenty of games since H2 (halo introduced Xbox live multiplayer) where I'm 25 and 10 or some variation of carrying my team and we still lose by 5 or 10 kills. This is BTB (older halos) swat, team slayer and objective. W/L matters more but doesn't make you a better player in Halo 5.
I like to try and raise it up, it's fun. It motivates me to play better too. It's always satisfying to go 18/6 etc consistanty
You can be terrible in matchmaking but one of the best in custom 1v1s.
I don't really worry too much about it, but I do want it to come out positive. I mean, dont we all?
Dont really care. All bout thr campaign
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. ...
  8. 37