Can someone explain to me how my team plays swat and go on 10 game win streaks, only go up 1 onyx point each game, lose and go down 30???? All of our win percentages are 70 and above.
Probably cant be explained since nobody online knows at all.
The basic concept of the ranking system is that it places hidden bets on how you will perform based on your CSR vs. your opponents’. So, for example, if you as an Onyx player face off against a lower ranked player, the system expects you to perform well and win. In this case, if you perform poorly and/or lose, you will lose CSR and go down in rank. The opposite is true for when you face higher ranked opponents. Winning is a factor, but not the only factor in determining your rank increase/decrease.

It’s a well-designed system in my mind since it places heavy emphasis on individual performance, but also asks you to win games.
I understand the thought process behind and thank you for explaining it to me! However, were getting Kda's over 8.0 and still only get 1 onyx point from winning. When you get matched up every game, 20 games in a row against lower leveled teams, it puts you in a position were it's impossible to increase your rank.
I think the ranking system works on paper, but it still needs a lot of improvements in an actual ranked environment. For example, the CSR changes lagging behind one game needs to be removed like yesterday.
This has happened to me in SWAT. 3 games in a row i beat an entire team of higher ranked Onyx players and twice topped the board on both teams. Didnt go negative in any of the 3. Each win awarded me 1CSR! Then the 4th game I lose, still top of my team and I lose 20CSR.. Its starting to happen on Slayer now too. Max i'll get is 20 but usually 8 - 12CSR for a win and max 30CSR for a loss. It doesnt make sense, My KDA in ranked slayer specifically is fairly high at 5.7 with almost 3 days played and 300+ games. Broken ranking.
Can someone explain to me how my team plays swat and go on 10 game win streaks, only go up 1 onyx point each game, lose and go down 30???? All of our win percentages are 70 and above
I don’t know the arithmetic to the equation but I will tell you what happened to me. Won 24 straight games in swat. Only went up 24 csr. The next game one of my team lags out due to connection and we won 3 v 4. The top two players jumped a bunch of csr and after my friend joined the following game we were all ranking up on for every W.
Its how the rank system works, try searching without 4 people in the lobby, it might help.
There´s something I don´t get in FFA, sometimes I see the rank level on my oponents who wins or losses and see interesting things who confusses me. An example is this, the first place have 25 Kills and 11 deaths and wins rank, it´s obvious, I with a 2nd place with 21 kills and 20 deaths I losse not to much rank, but, the 6th place with 6 kills and 19 deaths wins rank... How can it be possible?