I recently heard that the Icarus armor has a bug that makes the wearer not appear on enemy radar. I tested it today and while I can see my movement on my own radar, it does appear that the enemies can't see me on theirs when I'm moving normally. I was able to walk up behind multiple enemies and assassinate them with no trouble. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this or evidence for one way or another?
The bug was that it didn't show the secondary weapon and it made the thrusters silent. Both of those were fixed back in March.

I never heard of the radar thing, but you should probably do proper testing with a friend because assuming enemies didn't see you due to the bug isn't really proof of that.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
The bug was that it didn't show the secondary weapon and it made the thrusters silent. Both of those were fixed back in March.

I never heard of the radar thing, but you should probably do proper testing with a friend because assuming enemies didn't see you due to the bug isn't really proof of that.
Yeah, that's why I wanted to know if anyone else had any more concrete evidence of it. There are always those new players who just don't know how to use radar so I couldn't be sure just by playing solo. I feel like if that really was a bug then it would have been fixed by now so I doubt it's real.
LUKEPOWA wrote:

Yeah, that's why I wanted to know if anyone else had any more concrete evidence of it. There are always those new players who just don't know how to use radar so I couldn't be sure just by playing solo. I feel like if that really was a bug then it would have been fixed by now so I doubt it's real.
While there was a bug a while back that caused you to be silent when thrusting it never had anything to do with radar and has been fixed since then.
Patched.