Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

If you can't handle it, get off the game

OP solidus14475

So I hear a lot of people complain about everything from camping, to lagging, and even hackers. I can understand why someone would complain about those things. However what I cannot understand is teabagging. Let's be honest here, there a lot of salty, spiteful, do-gooders who would report you without any hesitation just because you teabagged. So I ask.

Did yoiu get hurt in any way?
No you didn't. If you want to pull the "hurt my feelings" card then you rraly need to find something else to do off the internet.

Were you harassed in any way?
No, you weren't because 9 times out of 10 teabagging is random and happens to everybody. In order for it to be harassment it has to target only you and continue to go on for a long period or many times in a short one. (Therefore, the 15 minute match you have doesn't count)

Is it cheating or giving an unfair advantage?
No, this is pretty obvious. If anybody has the advantage its the other team because the dude teabagging will be distracted.

Is it hateful?
No its not because as I said before, its random.

So with all the reasons here and more there's no reason for you to feel offended in anyway by it. Its like saying "I'm offended because he killed me in TDM" really dude?

Thee only way I can't justify teabagging is when it comes paired with trash talk. Only then (and really its just the trash talk) is it considered unsportsmanlike
If putting your virtual junk near other peoples virtual faces is how you and others like you identity, I support you on your quest for acceptance and equality. Teabaggers lives matter too.
People still care about this?
Why are people still up in arms about this lol the longest you'll have to watch the actual act is never more than 4-6 seconds. If that really makes you mad, switch to Animal Crossing. It's a game. Yeah there are always going to be people that are ridiculously good. I am not one of them. But try and find an online multiplayer game where someone isn't better than everyone. It's just the nature of gaming.

Stop crying about it and reporting kids left and right. Either suck it up (kek) or just get off.

Silly n00bs.
Lol wat
If putting your virtual junk near other peoples virtual faces is how you and others like you identity, I support you on your quest for acceptance and equality. Teabaggers lives matter too.
Laughing so hard! Love that this is a topic for discussion.
BL0ODY JAW wrote:
Laughing so hard! Love that this is a topic for discussion.
Yeah that was a good one teabaggers lives matter that needs to be a halo ad
I get Teabag all the time....I dont do it .. but i will hunt that player down and try my best to Assassinate him so i can get a (Retribution Medal)... other then that just a game
Deadlock I wrote:
I get Teabag all the time....I dont do it .. but i will hunt that player down and try my best to Assassinate him so i can get a (Retribution Medal)... other then that just a game
Yeah that's all you have to do but make sure you get your assassination when he tries to teabag your teammate.
Deadlock I wrote:
Yeah that's all you have to do but make sure you get your assassination when he tries to teabag your teammate.
Yeah Right ...
So I hear a lot of people complain about everything from camping, to lagging, and even hackers. I can understand why someone would complain about those things. However what I cannot understand is teabagging. Let's be honest here, there a lot of salty, spiteful, do-gooders who would report you without any hesitation just because you teabagged. So I ask.

Did yoiu get hurt in any way?
No you didn't. If you want to pull the "hurt my feelings" card then you rraly need to find something else to do off the internet.

Were you harassed in any way?
No, you weren't because 9 times out of 10 teabagging is random and happens to everybody. In order for it to be harassment it has to target only you and continue to go on for a long period or many times in a short one. (Therefore, the 15 minute match you have doesn't count)

Is it cheating or giving an unfair advantage?
No, this is pretty obvious. If anybody has the advantage its the other team because the dude teabagging will be distracted.

Is it hateful?
No its not because as I said before, its random.

So with all the reasons here and more there's no reason for you to feel offended in anyway by it. Its like saying "I'm offended because he killed me in TDM" really dude?

Thee only way I can't justify teabagging is when it comes paired with trash talk. Only then (and really its just the trash talk) is it considered unsportsmanlike
I generally just leave it to the little kids who think it's funny. Honestly if I know for a fact that I just got absolutely -Yoink- on and the guy tea bags me, then more power to him. But if you tea bag me when youre negative and in last place, I'm gonna embarrass you in front of all your friends by droppin the sausage on your face after you tried to Spartan charge me for the 5th time in a row and I kill you - for the 5th time in a row.

Scrubs.