Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

[Locked] Im done with halo 5 and snaped disk

OP KINGxMONKEY97

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts, and from purposely bypassing the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I worked real hard on that to my words on tjis game. Took a while to type up.
Angry angsty young player. Nothing to see here folks move along. You could've atleast sold it ya goof.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Angry angsty young player. Nothing to see here folks move along. You could've atleast sold it ya goof.
Nah i dont need to sell it waste of my time of got that money like its pocket change i just bought my third xbox one and my pocket book is fine. Im not gonna waste someones time with halo 5 either
Also got a ps4 but i dont really use i bought just to have it
writing this out won't do anything m80, if you don't like halo anymore please leave waypoint
All I hear are tears. Don't waste everyone's time.
No one cares that u don't like the game. These fourms are for people who like the game and want to help it be better. Not for people like u
Who has the time to read all that?
I tried to read it but got a headache. Got the gist though. Apparently OP finally had enough. I can sympathize with that. The game needs some mechanical work not additional fluff. Also, if 343 is working on fixes then some communication sooner than later may help curb players from raging.
S1apshot68 wrote:
I tried to read it but got a headache. Got the gist though. Apparently OP finally had enough. I can sympathize with that. The game needs some mechanical work not additional fluff. Also, if 343 is working on fixes then some communication sooner than later may help curb players from raging.
I could care less about players raging. This yoink of an OP is raging about a VIDEO GAME. Definition of a first world problem. Then has to write about it so he gets some attention.
I agree, this game causes so much stress and headaches since i have a competitive mindset

But there was no need to type a wall of text, might want to revise it down to a lot less for people to take you serious
Tazzman29 wrote:
S1apshot68 wrote:
I could care less about players raging. This yoink of an OP is raging about a VIDEO GAME. Definition of a first world problem. Then has to write about it so he gets some attention.
To each his own. I'm sure he was just venting and blowing off some steam. I myself have a love-hate relationship with Halo 5 and 343. It's a forum. He expressed his opinion and wanted some validation from others post. It happens.
Why is he still here?
Why is he still here?
I was maybe a bit harsh saying what I said but op's original statement is imo equivalent to what an angry immature person would do.
You might as well take 60 bucks and just flush it down the toliet. You could have at least made 20-30 bucks back depending on where you sell it.
That 20 bucks would offset the cost of a different game you wanted. Have fun living paycheck to paycheck. Sounds fun
Tazzman29 wrote:
S1apshot68 wrote:
But so are you tazz, its non-constructive . yououre just as bad as he is. I can at least sympathize with op, halo5 is really losing my faith and losing it fast
Well have fun on cod, which is practically a game made of unbalanced mechanics and luck filled gun fights. It may currently have more content, but it lacks in gameplay variety and intensity that Halo 5 has. Also I used to like I played the hell out of Mw2, Mw3 and Black ops 2, but Black ops 3 is even more luck filled and is a titanfall ripoff and has a few broken mechanics. The cods I mentioned at least were fun casually, gameplay was solid and search and destroy matches had some tactics and intensity to them, while i find next to nothing of that in Blops 3.