3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Unfound wrote:
someone is a fan of hiddenreach
Me and Unyshek
Unfound wrote:
someone is a fan of hiddenreach
Infection hiding tactics Part 3 inbound.
I beg you not to block the spot on Station Zulu. Its right above the lift. I think its fair because it is easy to kill the survivor there by sneaking around and underneath, but it gives the survivor a little height advantage. I love that spot. Also please dont patch the spot on crypt above the doorway. It is very easy as an infected to kill the survivor, it just conceals the survivor better. That is my favorite spot. I trust you with this information hoping they will not get patched. Thank you.

P.S. I agree with Eagle Precursor, the arclight glitch was more area denial and I believe it should be re-implemented.
Wraith0912 wrote:
These all sound great! Thanks for the info. Something else you could look into, there's that one glitch on Power Installation 484 where Arclight shots into walls get stuck and kill anyone who tries to move past them. I understand this is mostly a height advantage fix, however I (and no doubt many others) feel it is necessary for this to be at the very least acknowledged and looked at, if it hasn't been already. Thanks again.
Hi, I'm the creator of Power Installation 484, this issue is known and in the newer version of the map (don't know if it's the one in matchmaking atm) it is fixed, along with some other cool editions to gameplay I've tweaked.

Regards
-Crush
Wraith0912 wrote:
These all sound great! Thanks for the info. Something else you could look into, there's that one glitch on Power Installation 484 where Arclight shots into walls get stuck and kill anyone who tries to move past them. I understand this is mostly a height advantage fix, however I (and no doubt many others) feel it is necessary for this to be at the very least acknowledged and looked at, if it hasn't been already. Thanks again.
Hi, I'm the creator of Power Installation 484, this issue is known and in the newer version of the map (don't know if it's the one in matchmaking atm) it is fixed, along with some other cool editions to gameplay I've tweaked.

Regards
-Crush
Oh, hello there. Yeah, I'm aware that the issue is widely known, hence I brought it up as I do not believe there has been any official word on it. If your new version does indeed fix this, then that is great to hear and widely appreciated. I do not believe that particular version is currently in rotation, but knowing that one exists that fixes the situation is great, especially considering I have recently been hearing reports of the same glitch occurring outside of this map and into other modes such as Warzone. This opens up a possibility for a widespread fix, and for that I thank you.
guys there is a high very high tree which you can still climb ill make a video of it on my channel so please see it and patch it
HaXoR73 wrote:
Finally. Now I don't have to worry about these guys ever again!
Hiddenreach will find spots
Wraith0912 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:

Regards
-Crush
Oh, hello there. Yeah, I'm aware that the issue is widely known, hence I brought it up as I do not believe there has been any official word on it. If your new version does indeed fix this, then that is great to hear and widely appreciated. I do not believe that particular version is currently in rotation, but knowing that one exists that fixes the situation is great, especially considering I have recently been hearing reports of the same glitch occurring outside of this map and into other modes such as Warzone. This opens up a possibility for a widespread fix, and for that I thank you.
I believe the issue was cause by two intersecting walls I had placed that contained "invisible Z-fighting"
I've been trying yo test and see if its just the arc light but it happens one way or another, the weapon might be changed to something else if the fix doesn't work 100% of the time, if you have a weapon suggestion please voice your opinion!

Thanks you
Regards
-Crush All
Wraith0912 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
I believe the issue was cause by two intersecting walls I had placed that contained "invisible Z-fighting"
I've been trying yo test and see if its just the arc light but it happens one way or another, the weapon might be changed to something else if the fix doesn't work 100% of the time, if you have a weapon suggestion please voice your opinion!

Thanks you
Regards
-Crush All
Yeah, no problem. I had just finished a match on that map, actually, and the glitch happened again. This time, it was in a wall near basement entrance under the turbines (i'm sorry I don't know the callouts for these maps I'm trying to describe the locations). You can go to my Arena game history and download the vid in theater, if you need a closer look.

I'm not that much of a big weapons guy in terms of knowing statistics and TTKs, so I'm not sure what to suggest. I had a pet idea that a base Plasma Caster could be put there, but that might be a little too overpowered in the eyes of some people. Maybe a Fury would work better? I don't know. Thanks again.
I'm afraid there is another glitch spot on Malignant where a survivor can hop inside a "one-way vent" of sorts and rack up kills with little worry of getting infected. It is located at "Overpass".

Sorry about the haphazard footage in advance.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I'm afraid there is another glitch spot on Malignant where a survivor can hop inside a "one-way vent" of sorts and rack up kills with little worry of getting infected. It is located at "Overpass".

Sorry about the haphazard footage in advance.
That's true they seem to have brought back the old glitch spot for that map it's still better than the cage spot but sucks that the map still has a glitch spot.
Wraith0912 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:

Thanks you
Regards
-Crush All
Yeah, no problem. I had just finished a match on that map, actually, and the glitch happened again. This time, it was in a wall near basement entrance under the turbines (i'm sorry I don't know the callouts for these maps I'm trying to describe the locations). You can go to my Arena game history and download the vid in theater, if you need a closer look.

I'm not that much of a big weapons guy in terms of knowing statistics and TTKs, so I'm not sure what to suggest. I had a pet idea that a base Plasma Caster could be put there, but that might be a little too overpowered in the eyes of some people. Maybe a Fury would work better? I don't know. Thanks again.
I'll check out the gameplay,
The problem with the plasma caster is that it could kill 2-4 zombies with only 1 pull of the trigger (not even a charge) and the storm rifle wouldn't work because it must be left at 100% and it also shreds health so it would be an almost instant kill, thank you for the suggestions but those would be god their weapons compared to certain alternatives

Regards
-Crush All
NILLOC 916 wrote:
How's about fixing the issue when people joining a game appearing as infected but being unable to kill or be killed by humans?
That's hilarious when that happens haha Iv only had it happen once and I play a lot of infection maybe it happens to other people more often?
Finally n more glitch spots.
Magnificent, I've blocked enough people from abusing the map glitches to win.
"Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
Donquixote Doflamingo
Ppl will always find a way to exploit the boundaries in infection. I've come to realize this since halo 3 and it's exactly why I won't play it.
Never noticed this yet this is great even If im late to the party
Delete ArcLight on Power Installation 484.
Delete Places unreachable for infected spartans (For example PIpes on R.I.P.Tide)
change loadouts for spartans ( Spartan should start with Shotgun and Magnum { Shotgun 10 ammo , Magnum 2 Clips})
QBUS XD wrote:
Delete Places unreachable for infected spartans (For example PIpes on R.I.P.Tide)
change loadouts for spartans ( Spartan should start with Shotgun and Magnum { Shotgun 10 ammo , Magnum 2 Clips})
Agree with power installation but didn't they just fix pipes not that long ago for riptide? I also like the loadouts the way it is now at first didn't like it was so used to the way it was in past halos but after 3000 infection games I like it more the way it is now.
QBUS XD wrote:
glitch with arc light in power installation is patched
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3