1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Alucardko wrote:
QBUS XD wrote:
Delete ArcLight on Power Installation 484.
Delete Places unreachable for infected spartans (For example PIpes on R.I.P.Tide)
change loadouts for spartans ( Spartan should start with Shotgun and Magnum { Shotgun 10 ammo , Magnum 2 Clips})
glitch with arc light in power installation is patched
When did they patch that? I noticed people starting to use it near where sniper spawns and not near hydra they patch both spots?
Alucardko wrote:
QBUS XD wrote:
Delete Places unreachable for infected spartans (For example PIpes on R.I.P.Tide)
change loadouts for spartans ( Spartan should start with Shotgun and Magnum { Shotgun 10 ammo , Magnum 2 Clips})
When did they patch that? I noticed people starting to use it near where sniper spawns and not near hydra they patch both spots?
this was patched, near the snipers I have not checked it yet
Alucardko wrote:
Alucardko wrote:
QBUS XD wrote:
Thanks yeah I knew that spot was patched but people were still using by sniper where the railing is to go up the 2 sets of stairs hopefully that spot is patched as well.
Back in Reach i had no issue with people using moderate map exploits, it made being a zombie more fun to try and get that lucky kill. But in Halo 4 we played as the Flood who were faster and stronger, i once again saw no issue with moderate map exploits either. I'd say Halo 2 Anna is the only one i have some minor issues with as the Flood in that one are more akin to Halo 3 custom games infection, where its harder to be a Zombie. When it comes to Halo 5 opinions im not really much use, i only watched my Hubbie play the campaign because, no split screen :( but, i dont think he plays much infection based game types.
glad to see u fix exploits!!!!!
Back in Reach i had no issue with people using moderate map exploits, it made being a zombie more fun to try and get that lucky kill. But in Halo 4 we played as the Flood who were faster and stronger, i once again saw no issue with moderate map exploits either. I'd say Halo 2 Anna is the only one i have some minor issues with as the Flood in that one are more akin to Halo 3 custom games infection, where its harder to be a Zombie. When it comes to Halo 5 opinions im not really much use, i only watched my Hubbie play the campaign because, no split screen :( but, i dont think he plays much infection based game types.
In reach it wasn't as bad was still fun and could kill the spots that were on halo reach aren't nearly as bad as they were on halo 5 reach was fine but halo 5 they get to spots that's impossible to kill can swing but they get protected by some sort of invisible wall that doesn't exist or float and can move around fixed those spots now though gladly.
In reach it wasn't as bad was still fun and could kill the spots that were on halo reach aren't nearly as bad as they were on halo 5 reach was fine but halo 5 they get to spots that's impossible to kill can swing but they get protected by some sort of invisible wall that doesn't exist or float and can move around fixed those spots now though gladly.
Yeah, i'd really understand a map exploit fix for Halo 5, i dont play the 4th or 5th game often or at all, so i wouldnt know that much about the map design. I stick to the Old Halo games. Where it was all about map control and power weapon drops, not COD style care packages with a rocket launcher inside. Im not bashing at the newer games. Im just an old fan who doesnt quite connect with 4 or 5 like i did with CE to Reach. But yeah, as i was merely stating. Im not farmiliar with map exploits in Halo 5 but if they are as bad as you discribe im glad they are fixing them :D
Yeah, i'd really understand a map exploit fix for Halo 5, i dont play the 4th or 5th game often or at all, so i wouldnt know that much about the map design. I stick to the Old Halo games. Where it was all about map control and power weapon drops, not COD style care packages with a rocket launcher inside. Im not bashing at the newer games. Im just an old fan who doesnt quite connect with 4 or 5 like i did with CE to Reach. But yeah, as i was merely stating. Im not farmiliar with map exploits in Halo 5 but if they are as bad as you discribe im glad they are fixing them :D
I was same way with halo 4 but halo 5 I absolutely love my favorite halo and most fun I’ve had since halo 3 and yeah they were terrible much better now though.
Alucardko wrote:
Alucardko wrote:
QBUS XD wrote:
Just checked on the snipers spot that was patched also Must’ve been really recently with that one.
when u somepicks up the dmr in black friday u cant pick up his ammo
and thank you for fixing the riptide glitch onto of the pipes
It’s like that with I think all of the guns not just the DMR can’t remember the round I believe it’s round 3 can’t even pick up ammo when people die not sure if it’ll be fixed hopefully it will my only problem with that map.
It’s like that with I think all of the guns not just the DMR can’t remember the round I believe it’s round 3 can’t even pick up ammo when people die not sure if it’ll be fixed hopefully it will my only problem with that map.
yep ur right
HaXoR73 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
These all sound great! Thanks for the info. Something else you could look into, there's that one glitch on Power Installation 484 where Arclight shots into walls get stuck and kill anyone who tries to move past them. I understand this is mostly a height advantage fix, however I (and no doubt many others) feel it is necessary for this to be at the very least acknowledged and looked at, if it hasn't been already. Thanks again.
I will admit, that Arclight glitch is rather overwhelming for most players. Granted, it's more of an area denial tactic rather than something that is unfair.
I personally hate it only because it's extremely loud and vibrates your controller to hell. I hope they patch it soon.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm guessing you're aware of most if not all of these current Infection issues, but I might as well state them.
1) Although the old Power Instalation 484 Arclight glitch spot was patched, there are still multiple areas to use it, one being the back corridor behind the sniper spawn, which prevents any zombies from killing the survivor.

2) On the second round of Black Friday, ammo cannot be picked up, and the Rocket Launcher and Void's Tear is useless.

3) Frame rate issues on Black Friday when looking towards a certain direction, and on Freakshow when standing in Castle and looking towards Funhouse.

4) Still a few commonly known glitch spots on Malignant.

Other than some annoying issues like the current MMR system making finding games sometimes very difficult, and some ridiculous hiding spots on maps, that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Spoiler:
Show
The exploits are annoying yes but at the same time it also helps developed a person's skill level
Spoiler:
Show
I'm really happy about this now. I can finally play online again.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4