When I play halo 5 infection its not fair for the aphla because when I punch the infector it dosen't kill him. And you cant run when your infected.
Hold on a sec. You're saying that it's not fair for the Alpha Zombie because when an Alpha punches another zombie it doesn't kill them? Are you saying you'd like to be able to betray your fellow zombies?

Also, yes zombies cannot sprint, but they have increased base move speed compared to survivors, so it balances out. Survivors can't shoot or grenade when sprinting, and tight corners bring them out of sprint. Zombies on the other hand can move at a constant fast pace while still being able to attack and such.
sorry it was a typo I ment when your a survivor
No, infection is probably fairest in halo 5. As a survivor, you're supposed to shoot the zombies, not punch them. You're not supposed to be able to punch your way out. Zombies can't run because they have increased base movement and jump. If they were able to sprint, it would be too overpowered.
Chimera30 wrote:
Survivors can't shoot or grenade when sprinting, and tight corners bring them out of sprint. Zombies on the other hand can move at a constant fast pace while still being able to attack and such.
Also, you said "It's not fair for the alpha because as a survivor you can't melee the alpha to death." (minus the typos) First off, that would be unfair to the survivor, not the alpha. Second, even if your were able to sprint as a zombie, why would you want to? You're obviously not gonna have spartan charge, and it would just take away your ability to attack. And with the infection patch, it's more fair now that there's no more campers. So in a nutshell, infection isn't fair for you because you don't know how to play it well.
The unfair part is when you start off infected 2/3 of the rounds