Invasion needs more maps. Custom player created maps would be nice. Spire and Boneyard are getting REALLY old. and not everyone can play Breakpoint although it too is getting bored.
I agree. I actually used to enjoy Invasion, but then playing the same two maps over and over again became extremely boring. Haven't played it consistently in months.
I completely agree. I'm an Invasion fan, and still play it fairly regularly. But Boneyard and Spire get very old very quickly and I usually move on to another playlist after two or three games. And nobody seems to pick Invasion Slayer or Skirmish all that often. I've seen some fantastic community maps that I think would be a great addition to the playlist!
Maybe Breakneck will be an Invasion map? Probably not, but that would be cool.
Quote:
I agree. I actually used to enjoy Invasion, but then playing the same two maps over and over again became extremely boring. Haven't played it consistently in months.
Both this and Living Dead need new maps.
100% agree. I've heard of some really neat things being done with community Invasion maps. It would be awesome for 343i to accept submissions for a couple weeks, sort through/playtest for month or so, and then incorporate the best six or seven maps into the hopper.