Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Is it normal to face Bronze and Champions?

OP Thus Spoke Odin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Czadt wrote:
This is all too funny. Keep it going lol I'm going to get pop corn
Yo, congrats on being Champ, but why don't you post under your "Carrone iz Good" Bronze, Swat acct? What's actually very amusing is the lengths you Chumps go to in order to brag about an artificial rank in a video game. You guys are doing a great job of perpetuating the idea that Champion = Cheater in H5. Pretty soon 343 will have a player population of 200 happy Champions fapping to their fake ranks in the basement. Now that's too funny. Lmao
See that annoys me too. I just wish we had the top 200 people on first accounts only that did not resort to using second accounts to boost ranks, so that the top 200 are really the best 200 players. And that the placement system doesnt do that thing where it ruins peoples chances by randomly placing you too many divisions too low so you can never catch up...
343's matchmaking system is brutal. Many times I would search for 45 minutes straight and not find a game. So my only other option, was to create a new account and rank it up to Champion and then not be able to find a game again. One season I got six SWAT Champions on six different accounts. I got tired of that method, so I would play with smurfs and be able to play on my main account all the time like I wanted to.
Which hurts the people that are trying to rank up at lower tiers, your in champion already man, we at the lower tiers are trying to improve but the skill gap between a champ and a diamond or lower tiers are too high.
Six champ accounts? Thats totally pathetic. What about the 5 people missing out on swat champ because you hogged all the spots? Its totally disgraceful and shameful? Do you think.the champ rank belongs to you alone?

You missed my point completely. I had to make new accounts to get a game. I'm a good SWAT player, so it made getting the Champion rank again simple.
Yeah but you obviously want there to be only 194 champs.cos you think you deserve to be 6 people. That truly is pathetic. What is the point of champ if you hog lots of spots. What would the 201st player think if he or she cant get champ cos of your dodgy second accounts. That is so selfish. Yeah its a shame you cant get games but boosting up by using bronzes too defeats the object. Go to customs if its that bad.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4