Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

[Locked] Just betrayed Twice for the binary rifle.

OP Madinogi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
I had one match this guy betrayed me twice then i betrayed him and got kicked?
Impossible. If he betrayed you twice you must have the option to boot him.
Yep, teamkilling sucks
seriously TKing for power weapons is old stretching back to the dawn of halo. its not good and is classed as poor sportsmanship. report them for it and move on, they ban you for it just like quitting early. as for KSing that im seeing in the thread you make it seem like youve earned the kill before the kill itself. no the teammate that killed has earned the kill you earned an assist. kill stealing is a myth only an ego can create.
it is frustrating when you get a power weapon and your teammate kills you for it, I mean its -Yoinking!- annoying some people just cry about it, like I was playing break out and every round this dude would kill one of us if we picked up the DMR , these people are a disgrace to the halo community
I know your pain. Last breakout games I played I was betrayed for the flag. I also have been betrayed for the stupid binary rifle along with other power weapons. They need to do something about it because it is getting old.
Losing that rifle would be piss me off lol
The award kills to enemies a lot of the time as well. I got hit in the back when I had the sniper rifle enemy player got the kill (undeserving) and then killed my teammate.
Obviously, if the guy was able to kill you to get that binary rifle you didn't deserve it. And friendly fire is fine the way it is, its always been a part of Halo and should stay that way.
HAHA what you make no sense. then again im 100% sure your just one of those scumbags. if he has to teamkill me to stop me from getting it so he can get it. because hes too slow to get it before me then he doesn't deserve its how it works kiddo. works the same way irl. you dont knock out your teammate by punching him in the face just because he beat you to the ball in Dodgeball. because otherwise. if its in school your getting suspended. if its in a tournament you are getting thrown out of the building. maybe even in a cop car. and if in public your going to get beat up by the others. Friendly fire is not ok.
JLEG3NDARY wrote:
Madinogi wrote:
Seriously this crap is getting old. just my previous BTB match someone betrayed me for the binary rifle once on my way towards the weapon and then after i picked it up later on in the match. Crap like this is why Friendly Fire needs to be removed. it does nothing but create issues. to those of you who do it. Why? what do you accomplish when you do things like this? especially because 90% of you die right away after you do it. Coincidence? i think not. the ones who betray you for a power weapon are always the ones who just suck at the game. and do not give me that bad excuse of "oh but it makes people think twice and adds a layer of skill" No it does not. if someone wants to throw a grenade they will no matter if there is a teammate or not because all they are thinking about at that time is themselves.
No such thing as friendly fire. You were betrayed.
Friendly fire.
"weapon fire coming from one's own side, especially fire that causes accidental injury or death to one's own forces."

yes i was betrayed. but how is that you betray in the first place? you have to shoot your Allie or melee them right? but what is that called.... Oh right. Friendly Fire. do you even use logic?
Neyrra wrote:
I had one match this guy betrayed me twice then i betrayed him and got kicked?
Impossible. If he betrayed you twice you must have the option to boot him.
i was betrayed twice in the match and it never gave me the option to boot the guy. dunno if it glitched out or theres a time-frame between the betrayals that allow him to not be booted. like ex-amount of minutes pass and he betrays me again so the option doesnt show up.
Maybe he called dibs
Someone betrays me once fine,twice I report them and get all my friends to report them :)
It's if someone betrays someone THREE times you get the option to kick them.
Haxcalu wrote:
Couldn't agree more. Even in warzone, people betray me for the weapons I'm spawning in, like, piss off!
Really? I've never seen it taken that far. Some players are just pathetic.
Madinogi wrote:
Seriously this crap is getting old. just my previous BTB match someone betrayed me for the binary rifle once on my way towards the weapon and then after i picked it up later on in the match. Crap like this is why Friendly Fire needs to be removed. it does nothing but create issues. to those of you who do it. Why? what do you accomplish when you do things like this? especially because 90% of you die right away after you do it. Coincidence? i think not. the ones who betray you for a power weapon are always the ones who just suck at the game. and do not give me that bad excuse of "oh but it makes people think twice and adds a layer of skill" No it does not. if someone wants to throw a grenade they will no matter if there is a teammate or not because all they are thinking about at that time is themselves.
I'm generally fine with FF because it doesn't happen often. If it's purposeful I tend to pester them by degrading their shields in battle because I can be kind of a jerk sometimes. The one time FF should be removed is when you are assassinating an opponent. If you are busy stabbing someone to death, your teammates should not be able to steal the kill. That's just incredibly annoying and frustrating.
Completely agree with this!
That was the last straw in games before it, Halo Reach & Halo 4; Now MCC & 5 Inheired it all them issues: bans, betrayls & bad game play &/or gamer to gamer stuff...
Madinogi wrote:
Well you pretty much said the answer as to why people betray you that and the following:

- stealing kills (especially assassinations, people get so pissed at me when I accidentally take it lol)
- Taking power weapons (as above)
- Being a troll (eg just shooting pot shots at you so the enemy can finish you off)
- Taking their vehicle ( I like to call it "securing the vehicle" but it seems people really hate it when I don't just leave it there}
- Doing the objective

list will pretty much go on feel free to add to it, but it should definitely take it off for social playlists. Keep it in ranked gameplay. I don't see any point of it being in social since its "a casual experience" (lol).
Friendly fire is a big important part of the game and should definitely not be removed! What Halo 5 needs is a boot option if you want to kick this teammate out of the match after he betrayed you!
I have not been betrayed very often, quite frankly I end up accidentally killing teammates in game modes like breakout where i have accidentally strafed while shooting or throwing a grenade and hit them instead. I agree there shouldn't be FF, however it doesn't bother me to much as it hardly has happened to me.
i was just in 2 different game where i was spartan lunged into enemy fire and betrayed the rest of the games with no popup of "kick player". under normal circumstances it takes 3 betrayals to get the message to kick the person, but its 100% broken and the trolls even xmas nub trolls know it, IN FACT why the F- is there friendly fire in team arena anyway like WTF 343!!??
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11