Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

[Locked] Kill Farming In Warzone should be bannable

OP MaxXimus K573

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I doubt it will kill Infinite. I think farming is more noticeable and causes an impact when the population is low because you'll run into them more, so I doubt that will be a prevalent issue in Infinite if it maintains a decent population.
People shouldn't be banned for doing something that they were allowed to do. One problem is that the team getting farmed won't let them destroy the core! My team was destroying a team once and instead of farming w went for the core but, they wouldn't let us have it. What else can you do except farm?
You should not call out specific gamertags my guy.
Either kill farming should be bannable or leaving should be excused, because there really is no point in playing against players like Tk Youknowwho and others who just ruin the game. If nothing can be done I hope those bots can stay in Halo 5 forever otherwise Infinite is going to die faster than Gears 5
I hope to don’t see that in Infinite
People shouldn't be banned for doing something that they were allowed to do. One problem is that the team getting farmed won't let them destroy the core! My team was destroying a team once and instead of farming w went for the core but, they wouldn't let us have it. What else can you do except farm?
Ive had enemy teams never approach the core, they just let the randoms come out to die while i wait in the back for the game to end
Yeah being spawn killed all day doesn't sound like any fun at all. But banning people for getting lots of kills is kind of silly imo. And honestly maybe play competitive vs ground wars bc ground wars is rough anyways just a weird game type
Ive had enemy teams never approach the core, they just let the randoms come out to die while i wait in the back for the game to end
If your high enough in level spawn a ghost, banshee and go directly to the farthest armory and take that over. Don't just sit in your garage and watch your teammates/randoms die over and over. Show the underlings how to play the game!
If your high enough in level spawn a ghost, banshee and go directly to the farthest armory and take that over. Don't just sit in your garage and watch your teammates/randoms die over and over. Show the underlings how to play the game!
Can't, these teams specifically have a Hannibal Scorpion/Arclight/Endgame/Void's Tear, etc or 3 watching for people to leave. I have run out of Active Camos too trying to sneak past everyone, but some companies have illegitimate players who can see invisible people from their sniping position. There is nothing that can be done, and no action allowable because the people who can stop it, won't because of the already low population

...you haven't had to go against these things yet, have you?
I agree it can be frustrating for players on the receiving end, but it is part of the game. Halo is based around killing your opponents. Banning people for that doesn’t make much sense. 343i made scoring changes to reduce the amount of time a team can spend farming so the game does not get repetitive and boring for those being farmed. But, the fact that they haven’t condemned players and teams who farm is a solid indicator on how they feel about it.
Can't, these teams specifically have a Hannibal Scorpion/Arclight/Endgame/Void's Tear, etc or 3 watching for people to leave. I have run out of Active Camos too trying to sneak past everyone, but some companies have illegitimate players who can see invisible people from their sniping position. There is nothing that can be done, and no action allowable because the people who can stop it, won't because of the already low population

I have, and at times it really sucks! Perhaps you should consider playing a different game type. Besides killing is a large part of the game! But please don't tell me it's not possible because I have done so many times alone or with teammates distracting main problem players. To reply to your comment about not having experience playing this game all I can say to you is check my rank and stats there sunshine. Everyone can play the game when things are going their way!
The base should have an alternative exit like in the apex map.
The base should have an alternative exit like in the apex map.
The players who do this would have that exit covered as well.

I have, and at times it really sucks! Perhaps you should consider playing a different game type. Besides killing is a large part of the game! But please don't tell me it's not possible because I have done so many times alone or with teammates distracting main problem players. To reply to your comment about not having experience playing this game all I can say to you is check my rank and stats there sunshine. Everyone can play the game when things are going their way!
Rip, look at my stats sunshine. Apperently I play in a different ballpark. Although now I wonder if I should throw a few 100 games to start getting nontoxic opponents again, hah bet, demoralizingly unlikely. (I wonder if this is why I wind up with griefers on my team, amd they are just trying to tank matches to avoid the alliegance of toxic opponents)
<p></p>