Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Losing 60 CSR in 1 hour because of servers

OP TBT ProSperity

Hi,

I just lost 2 times 30 CSR because of connection lost.

I was Champion 181 in FFA. Now im onyx 2489. Please.......

My connection is really STABLE, im never disconnected, all guys in the game had lag too.

This is SO frustrating. If at least I lost 10 CSR, I would not mind but man 30 per connection lost?????????????? WTheck guys.

That's bs.
I'm sure it linked with the HW2 update...
more then likely, though h5 has been laggy for alot of people for a while now and wouldn't surprise me if the halo wars 2 release took away some of the servers for h5.
No one from 343i will answer this? That's a shame!
pls fix this
Checked out the games, and it looks like you're the only one that disconnected in both the games. Are you sure your internet wasn't to blame?
No one from 343i will answer this? That's a shame!
pls fix this
343 can't answer directly to everyone having issues. Be patient I'm sure they are working on making H5 servers more stable.
Exenius wrote:
Checked out the games, and it looks like you're the only one that disconnected in both the games. Are you sure your internet wasn't to blame?
Exenius wrote:
343 can't answer directly to everyone having issues. Be patient I'm sure they are working on making H5 servers more stable.
Yeah, I'm never disconnected from games, and as you may have seen, I play quite a lot regularly!
But my point is, 30 csr for a connection lost is way, way too much. It's like 2-3 wins in FFA at my rank, and you surely know how hard is is to win (not to mention how hard is it to find a game into FFA from here). So I let you imagine how much time it would ask me to play and how many games to recover from those 2 penalties.

That's what really pissed me off.