Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

[Locked] Lost my legendary arena xp boost due to D/C

OP ItzJammyZz

I lost my Legendary Arena XP boost during SociAl fiesta when I got randomly disconnected and put back into main menu. My Xbox One then asked me to sign into my profile randomly after that eventhough I only have one profile added to my Xbone. My point is that I cannot use that legendary boost no more because I got disconnected which wasn't my fault. I just wish to get that boost back or something!

Thanks
If anyone know where I should address this inquiry to then please let me know.
Holy -Yoink- I'm not the only one
I've been dropped from like ten matches today (Got banned from Arena it was so bad :C)
WTF is up with the servers!?!
ItzJammyZz wrote:
I lost my Legendary Arena XP boost during SociAl fiesta when I got randomly disconnected and put back into main menu. My Xbox One then asked me to sign into my profile randomly after that eventhough I only have one profile added to my Xbone. My point is that I cannot use that legendary boost no more because I got disconnected which wasn't my fault. I just wish to get that boost back or something!

Thanks
Stop using McDonalds WIFI
The servers have been pretty pants lately (not loading up req points, no post match stats) and I think it was affecting my overall gameplay as I've been naff at the game for the past few days.
Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.
ItzJammyZz wrote:

Thanks
But there's so many benefits to MD's Wifi man! Fries with every Headshot, who would give that up?
ItzJammyZz wrote:

Thanks
XD
Damn Mc, I don't go to that greasy joint, bloody gnarly. Nah, my WIFI is excelling, I've never withness any lag from the launch up until then and I've never been randomly put in the lobby before. This is the first and I hope this will remain to be the last!
The bigger problem is that almost every time I use a Mission Victory boost, I join a team that is already losing with no hope of catching up. Or using a spartan kills boost and joining a game that a half way done.
I just used an Arena RP Boost, and lost it. As soon as the match started and showed the intro, I got a message saying that the dedicated server couldn't be started or something... It's not the first time that sort of thing has happened, I've lost Ultra Rare and Legendary Boosts this way before too.
I'm pretty sure that you won't be getting that boost back..I've also lost a few because of similar problems.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show