2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
I came across a player who placed Bronze 1 with a .033 KD in ranked Slayer and switched to social where he now holds a 6.7 KD (not KDA). The account has 13 hours of playtime and he apparently leaves any game that he is about to lose based on his game history. How long does it take for this to be flagged and banned into oblivion?
UK1V wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
So are 12 man glitches bannable?
I’m curious about this too?
I agree the times ive seen players in all pvp glitch out of deaths
What if someone who shall remain anonymous ;) is a terribly streaky player. One game he’s able to hang with champs in ffa “hasn’t happened in a long time, but it has happened more than once” and the next game he’s getting his butt handed to him by 4 platinum players in slayer. And I mean getting whooped. Badly.

I do go an very bad runs. I also go on very crazy good runs where it’s almost like the game plays itself for you. Everyone just is right where you think they should be. Both allies and opponents, playing on a crispy connection and the thumbs are just dialed in. Next few games I couldn’t buy a kil,l I’m making weird bizarre plays and couldn’t hit a barn door let alone finish a one shot.

I hope this banning system wouldn’t see this and consider it a problem. My GT has a very robust sample size in h5 so I would hope that allows for some leniency with fluctuations in performance.
What if someone who shall remain anonymous ;) is a terribly streaky player. One game he’s able to hang with champs in ffa “hasn’t happened in a long time, but it has happened more than once” and the next game he’s getting his butt handed to him by 4 platinum players in slayer. And I mean getting whooped. Badly.

I do go an very bad runs. I also go on very crazy good runs where it’s almost like the game plays itself for you. Everyone just is right where you think they should be. Both allies and opponents, playing on a crispy connection and the thumbs are just dialed in. Next few games I couldn’t buy a kil,l I’m making weird bizarre plays and couldn’t hit a barn door let alone finish a one shot.

I hope this banning system wouldn’t see this and consider it a problem. My GT has a very robust sample size in h5 so I would hope that allows for some leniency with fluctuations in performance.
If said player is terribly streaky, the data would bear that out over the history of games. You wouldn't be punished for it. And also, I believe it's been said before (in other threads), but skill in one playlist doesn't always necessarily carry over into another, so I would like to assume the system isn't weighing success in one playlist against hard times in another and flagging people based on that perceived discrepancy.
I came across a player who placed Bronze 1 with a .033 KD in ranked Slayer and switched to social where he now holds a 6.7 KD (not KDA). The account has 13 hours of playtime and he apparently leaves any game that he is about to lose based on his game history. How long does it take for this to be flagged and banned into oblivion?
PM me the player's gamertag and I'll look.

Won't be a problem.
Thank you for putting this system in place. Should improve matchmaking :-) Does this system still allow smurfs? Reason I ask is because of a couple instances where I played a Champ and 3 unranked players, but all 4 of them were in a fireteam together and totally crushed our team of solos of which a couple were genuinely new to the game or the season.
tuhin94 wrote:
Thank you for putting this system in place. Should improve matchmaking :-) Does this system still allow smurfs? Reason I ask is because of a couple instances where I played a Champ and 3 unranked players, but all 4 of them were in a fireteam together and totally crushed our team of solos of which a couple were genuinely new to the game or the season.
Depends on what you consider a Smurf.

Are the champs on new accounts but playing at the same level they normally do? Then the system wouldnt flag them since they did nothing wrong.

Are the champs purposefully deranking during the placement matches to get placed bronze and then switch to their normal gameplay to destroy noobs? Then yes the system would flag those players.

Alternate accounts won't get flagged as there is nothing wrong with them. Purposefully tanking the placement matches and then playing normally will get you banned.
QX wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

Are the champs on new accounts but playing at the same level they normally do? Then the system wouldnt flag them since they did nothing wrong.

Are the champs purposefully deranking during the placement matches to get placed bronze and then switch to their normal gameplay to destroy noobs? Then yes the system would flag those players.

Alternate accounts won't get flagged as there is nothing wrong with them. Purposefully tanking the placement matches and then playing normally will get you banned.
That’s fair. I don’t necessarily like the idea of it, but I can’t really complain since there’s nothing wrong if the player in question plays normally, which this system should keep track of.
tuhin94 wrote:
QX wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

That’s fair. I don’t necessarily like the idea of it, but I can’t really complain since there’s nothing wrong if the player in question plays normally, which this system should keep track of.
Maybe 343 needs to define the term a little more. An "alternative account" got renamed "Smurf" account. I think the best definition so far that I've read was, "A high level player switching to a low level alternate account to dominate lower level players.
I don't see how a Champ starting a new account and played outstandingly well the first 10 matches, with the new system wouldn't shoot right to the top, in each game you have to qualify and there's quite a few games. Like was stated in this forum, If the guy was sandbagging it for the first 10 matches then went 25-1 on the 11th... Well , I'm wondering how fast the TS2 recognises it and makes a major change?
Let's say QX was ranked Champ and loved H5 so much, completed everything and wanted to do it all again. He started a new account, but he's a "really" good player. How fast will the system see him as Champ? Of course it has to be earned again... curious... lol. Hopefully the new system as it gets tweaked will be good in Infinite.
TS2 did a great job placing one of my accounts. I believe I had 1 kill and 130+ deaths, and I was placed a gold 6= about the 50th percentile. To think that the other 50% of players have less than a 0.007 kd is remarkable. A silver getting 1 or 2 kills a game must be monumental.
lt ls BIG wrote:
TS2 did a great job placing one of my accounts. I believe I had 1 kill and 130+ deaths, and I was placed a gold 6= about the 50th percentile. To think that the other 50% of players have less than a 0.007 kd is remarkable. A silver getting 1 or 2 kills a game must be monumental.
Looking at your main account's history, you normally play much better than that. Which would suggest that to go so negative on a different account, you were purposefully trying to do badly. In which case, good on TS2 for not placing you lower.
I experienced this phenomenom yesterday for I think the first time.

I'm low platinum and the rest of my team was similar. A player on the other team simply dominated a game of extermination. He was ranked silver 2. Look at his match history and his placement matches were all bad losses and DNFs.

He had to be onyx in reality and possibly even top 200 onyx. He was that good. Silver 2...
What counts as "anomalous behavior"?
What counts as "anomalous behavior"?
New account, plays 10 ranked matches, gets these kills:
Match 11:
23 kills
Just an example.
Ok thank you
It seems as if this is a double edged sword. I currently share my xbox with my roommate. One night we traded off on one of the accounts. Banned for seven days, okay fair enough, but he plays for three days I sign in on my main account and now I am banned for 10 days? For what exactly?
tmaker502 wrote:
It seems as if this is a double edged sword. I currently share my xbox with my roommate. One night we traded off on one of the accounts. Banned for seven days, okay fair enough, but he plays for three days I sign in on my main account and now I am banned for 10 days? For what exactly?
That doesn’t sound that much like a double edged sword. By your own admission, you were playing on each other’s accounts. Depending on the difference in skill between you and your roommate, that could be seen as an attempt at manipulation. For instance, if your roommate is more skilled than you and then played on your account, then that would be a discrepancy and seem like he was using your account to find easy games.

Even if you and your roommate share the console, you can each have your own account. And you should only play on your own account.
Chimera30 wrote:
tmaker502 wrote:
That doesn’t sound that much like a double edged sword. By your own admission, you were playing on each other’s accounts. Depending on the difference in skill between you and your roommate, that could be seen as an attempt at manipulation. For instance, if your roommate is more skilled than you and then played on your account, then that would be a discrepancy and seem like he was using your account to find easy games.

Even if you and your roommate share the console, you can each have your own account. And you should only play on your own account.
We do have our own accounts. The night in question we were drinking and played pass the controller on an account we don't use. Like I said fair enough 7 day ban. I leave for a business trip, and he played another game. I return home 10 days later log into another account to warm up and it was an instant 11 day ban. Which makes absolutely no sense considering the account in question wasn't logged into since 2-9-2019.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7