2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
Now I'm scared to even play at all lol.
So I am at SXSW as part of the GoT production and I am staying at an airbnb. The TV does not have sound and has some serious input lag. I'm trying my best but I am severely underperforming and this will last a week. Will this be seen as deranking my MMR? What is the risk of a ban when I get back to my apartment?
So I am at SXSW as part of the GoT production and I am staying at an airbnb. The TV does not have sound and has some serious input lag. I'm trying my best but I am severely underperforming and this will last a week. Will this be seen as deranking my MMR? What is the risk of a ban when I get back to my apartment?
Low.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Me gustaría que revisaras mi caso si me clasifico bien y me asignaron un rango malicioso. Soy vegito 00 playlist arena en el equipo
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sound's fair to me.
Too much TLDR so maybe someone else made this point.

Sometimes people play video games drunk or stoned, sometimes they don't.

Does your 'automation' account for that?
CSevenZer0 wrote:

Yes.
CSevenZer0 wrote:

Image result for brain on drugs gif
It also accounts for whether or not your baby starts crying and you have to drop the controller for a few minutes.
ZaedynFel wrote:
It also accounts for whether or not your baby starts crying and you have to drop the controller for a few minutes.
You sure thought of everything!
ZaedynFel wrote:
CSevenZer0 wrote:

Yes.
Very good. It's like AI then?

My car has AI, but it keeps telling me I need to put my hands on the wheel when they already are. I hope this one isn't like that.
CSevenZer0 wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
CSevenZer0 wrote:

Yes.

My car has AI, but it keeps telling me I need to put my hands on the wheel when they already are. I hope this one isn't like that.
Please keep your hands on the wheel.
ZaedynFel wrote:
CSevenZer0 wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
CSevenZer0 wrote:

Yes.

Please keep your hands on the wheel.
I do. And I hope you are getting my point.

This is maybe a bit simpler. I played a horribly laggy game of BTB Fiesta the other day and I was booted from the game and got the ban hammer for suiciding. Every single suicide was due to the lag. I've played 13 thousand games of slayer and this is the first time ever I've been banned for suiciding.

I hope your new smart AI is smarter than the ban hammer.

Oh wait..
Despite those previous posts, I'm all for removing cheats from the game and it's good to see something being done. It's not going to be perfect though and it's going to miss some cheats and it's going to ban some people who aren't cheating.

I don't play Halo drunk or stoned btw. I don't do drugs and I'm bad enough as it is to play drunk.
Honestly thank God this is happening, there always seems to be a few people in every matchmaking session that are just completely afk other than the once and a while spurt of motion. It really brings down the quality of the experience.
A weeks ago i was playing arena when i have played against a Bronze 5, it s odd he played the game like a diamond
Xenkuru wrote:
I logged on to find I was subject to this ban and proceeded to make a new account to play normal and avoid the ban. But this ban is basically a system wide ban, any accounts you have logged into the system also get banned. Even freshly created accounts.
Yes, this is intentional. Manipulating the matchmaking system is a very serious matter, and so all accounts associated with the offending account are suspended so that you can't just make a new account and escape punishment. It's to stress the importance of playing fair and not trying to trick the system in the first place.
so if I let play my 6-year-old brother in an arena classified then I get banned if i get 50 kill at bronze 1?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7