Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

[Locked] Matchmaking Ban System.

OP YoungWings

Your Matchmaking Ban System is completely broken when for the 4th time in 2 days i get banned from matchmaking after leaving 1 match.... its states "Repeated Quitting, Betrayals, Inactivity, or other misconduct"... i have done NONE of those and still somehow get banned.... Worse part is, i leave 1 match, and start matchmaking after that, manage to play a Whole match from start to finish, then afterwords it says the connection is lost and that im banned. What the hell 343... you might wanna work on your systems a little more.
YoungWings wrote:
Your Matchmaking Ban System is completely broken when for the 4th time in 2 days i get banned from matchmaking after leaving 1 match.... its states "Repeated Quitting, Betrayals, Inactivity, or other misconduct"... i have done NONE of those and still somehow get banned.... Worse part is, i leave 1 match, and start matchmaking after that, manage to play a Whole match from start to finish, then afterwords it says the connection is lost and that im banned. What the hell 343... you might wanna work on your systems a little more.
Here is the ban thread. After I logged on it took me 35 seconds to find this thread.