[Locked] Matchmaking Feedback Update – April 16

OP ZaedynFel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. ...
  6. 21
Okay, what the hell guys.Last 4 rounds, I'm matching with Onyxes and high diamonds and I'm getting off 33% of CSR on every match?!?!?! Im playing with low diamonds in the team all the time.

Here's the proof, check enemies profiles and profiles of my team.https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-history/players/wahadinho?gameModeFilter=All&start=0&count=10

Slayer Matches, even Breakout! Five/Six lost matches in Slayer in a row, just because of a weaker matchmaking team. Played with the party of 3-4... I mean what the hell?!
Would it be possible to get a new thread tomorrow? I'm interested to see the updated population list.
Spoiler:
Show
Just keep playing the game. If you don't believe you should be ranked as high as you are, you need not worry. You'll eventually fall to where you belong.

Also, people need to stop believing that the system is "supposed" to guarantee a 50% win rate for every single, individual player. That isn't the case and never has been the case. The amount of people claiming the system is broken because they haven't won 50% of their games after playing just a few games is just hilarious to me. Every matchmaking system would be "broken" if all it took was one individual not winning 5 out 10 matches at any one point in time.
Also, people need to stop believing that the system is "supposed" to guarantee a 50% win rate for every single, individual player. That isn't the case and never has been the case. The amount of people claiming the system is broken because they haven't won 50% of their games after playing just a few games is just hilarious to me. Every matchmaking system would be "broken" if all it took was one individual not winning 5 out 10 matches at any one point in time.
Yeah people seem to be misconstruing that 50% win thing to mean everyone's supposed to trend to 50% win rate overall. In reality, the goal of the matchmaker is to create matches that have as close to a 50/50 outcome as possible. Meaning, each team has a 50% chance of winning that match.

That's a huge difference from seeing "50% win rate" and jumping to, "but my win rate is only 41%, this system is broken!!1!!"

The system can take all the stats available and calculate it all as close as possible but the human element will always factor. Some people will go into a game with an average prediction and will have a bad day. Or will have a monster game.

Make those monster games happen more often than not and show improvement and you'll rank up.
will trueskill2 be applied to ranked matches?
Qraniums wrote:
will trueskill2 be applied to ranked matches?
It already is.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. ...
  6. 21