4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 26
Edit: ninja'd by snickerdoodle.
ZaedynFel wrote:
I’d love to know my MMR as well. Mainly for just slayer, if you can throw swat in there, i would greatly appreciate it. My GT is Eric Murdock.

Is there anyway for us to calculate this by chance?
Slayer and SWAT MMRs will be pretty much the same as your CSRs, as long as you've played a few games.
Would you be able to speak on matchmaking and fire teams by chance then? I’m trying to figure out as an Onyx with a group of low plats and one low diamond how I constantly rank against champs. I just went into a lobby and played 2 diamond 5s, one diamond 4 and another Onyx. My fireteam doesn’t compare to that. Yet I look at another group (in our company) and the lead is a diamond 6 and he’s got two lower level plats. He’s playing plats 3-4s.

Is my MMR just that high that the game thinks I can carry? Or do I have the worst luck in matchmaking?
ZaedynFel wrote:
I’d love to know my MMR as well. Mainly for just slayer, if you can throw swat in there, i would greatly appreciate it. My GT is Eric Murdock.

Slayer and SWAT MMRs will be pretty much the same as your CSRs, as long as you've played a few games.
Would you be able to speak on matchmaking and fire teams by chance then? I’m trying to figure out as an Onyx with a group of low plats and one low diamond how I constantly rank against champs. I just went into a lobby and played 2 diamond 5s, one diamond 4 and another Onyx. My fireteam doesn’t compare to that. Yet I look at another group (in our company) and the lead is a diamond 6 and he’s got two lower level plats. He’s playing plats 3-4s.

Is my MMR just that high that the game thinks I can carry? Or do I have the worst luck in matchmaking?
Part of it is that you were playing in a to4 (team of 4). The game treats to4 as having a slightly higher team MMR than if you were 4 solo players randomly matched together (this is to compensate for the advantage you get from communication, team cohesion, etc.). Now, that one game you cited was a Slayer match, and it was the only Slayer match you played that day with that group. So it's hard to determine anything from a single data point. The team you played against for that match, well, it doesn't look like they were a group, since the 4 you played didn't play together the game before facing you nor the game after facing you. Based on that, it makes more sense that you'd match against them since the game was compensating your team MMR rating to account for your group advantage.

The other part of it could be just bad luck. Maybe that's the only match the game was able to find for your team in that amount of search time (do you remember how long you were in queue before finding that match?). If you had continued playing, you probably would have seen more even games after than one.
Chimera30 wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:

Part of it is that you were playing in a to4 (team of 4). The game treats to4 as having a slightly higher team MMR than if you were 4 solo players randomly matched together (this is to compensate for the advantage you get from communication, team cohesion, etc.). Now, that one game you cited was a Slayer match, and it was the only Slayer match you played that day with that group. So it's hard to determine anything from a single data point. The team you played against for that match, well, it doesn't look like they were a group, since the 4 you played didn't play together the game before facing you nor the game after facing you. Based on that, it makes more sense that you'd match against them since the game was compensating your team MMR rating to account for your group advantage.

The other part of it could be just bad luck. Maybe that's the only match the game was able to find for your team in that amount of search time (do you remember how long you were in queue before finding that match?). If you had continued playing, you probably would have seen more even games after than one.
Yesterday was just one instance. I can site other games when looking into my halo tracker, I went up against full changes when still ranking solo. I went up against champs with a team of two (the person was a plat who is now a diamond 1). I’m just confused on the way the game matches. I don’t mind the level of competition, but for people who are below me, it’s difficult and makes it almost unfair.

I dont think we sat in the queue for too long.
Chimera30 wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:

Yesterday was just one instance. I can site other games when looking into my halo tracker, I went up against full changes when still ranking solo. I went up against champs with a team of two (the person was a plat who is now a diamond 1). I’m just confused on the way the game matches. I don’t mind the level of competition, but for people who are below me, it’s difficult and makes it almost unfair.

I dont think we sat in the queue for too long.
Just remember that champs are just the highest 200 onyx players. They aren't some mystical new rank that is unbeatable or in a new skill range. Also the season is pretty new and since the d3 cap leaves high level players having to win 10ish games to get to only a lot more of the actual top 200MMR players won't even be onyx. This allows less skilled players to get champion which means that less skilled players can also match those champions.
I really do not understand how it is possible that this game would not allow me to reach champion. I had and even Diamond 6 and what happened?
It happened that although he won he would not be able to go up more, played with many people and maintained good level, and the fatality of the game is:
- I lost and got too low, and won again and did not rise, the truth I am too sad, because as it is possible that other people if they can, And being playing with me and they are in champions, currently my profile no longer goes up, I just lose a game and keep going don.

I am currently in the game to remove the skins from the Magnum and already. I'm very sad about that. I am a very competitive woman but I do not understand well, what is the problem with my profile.

I wonder if there are answers to this that happens to me in SWAT. Not being more, thanks for the attention that I. Can lend.
Why haven't they fixed brakeout yet. Im having the same probelm as last season where I cant rank up, no matter how many games I win, I only go up two CSR. Do u expect me to win 50 games in a row inoder to go from diamond 2 to 3? I wish my mmr could reset because its not right
My rank bar isn’t going up when I win games
My rank bar isn’t going up when I win games
Same, i go up 2 csr no matter how many times i win. But when i lose, i go down 30
I have a suggestion from a considerable group of people. We would like to see an open world. I've been told to mention combine Skyrim gameplay with Halo Infinite. Supposedly meaning to have a main story line but be allowed to fight other groups and travel to other parts of Earth or even other planets. Also, to allow a game mode similar to the elder scrolls online where others can group up and compete against others for control of territory or relics. These are thoughts and desires from fellow fans. Thanks!
I have a suggestion from a considerable group of people. We would like to see an open world. I've been told to mention combine Skyrim gameplay with Halo Infinite. Supposedly meaning to have a main story line but be allowed to fight other groups and travel to other parts of Earth or even other planets. Also, to allow a game mode similar to the elder scrolls online where others can group up and compete against others for control of territory or relics. These are thoughts and desires from fellow fans. Thanks!
This better posted in one of the wish list threads in the Halo Infinite forums, this thread is primarily for the discussion of Halo 5 matchmaking
Hey, everyone. Fielding a question: Is anyone else experiencing players quitting early in ranked matches frequently? I would say 6-7 matches out of 10 matches I play have someone just leaving. What follows is very often a firm beating by the other team and my rank going down after plenty of hard work. I have scrapped and gotten to platinum over and over just to get knocked back down again.
Let me make this clear, I am no pro and am not saying that this is the only reason for me moving down in the ranks. Nope, i get my rear end handed to me and am frequently humbled by quite a few great players.

They straight up take my lunch money.

There are games, however, where I rise to the challenge and play a solid match. Despite getting upwards of 20ish kills and far fewer deaths, it just isn't enough.
Regardless, it just isn't the competitive match that it is meant to be when players drop out.
It is just incredibly frustrating to have my rank pay the price because of other people and their behavior, which I have no control over.
I apologize for what probably seems like a big "poor me" session, but after my third match in a row of having a player drop out early in the game and getting bumped down from my newly gained platinum status YET AGAIN, I had to put something out there.
If I am going to go down in rank, let it be for getting beaten fair and square by competitors who are better than me, not because some gamer isn't considerate enough to just play a match out.

Thoughts?
Yahoo Peta wrote:
Hey, everyone. Fielding a question: Is anyone else experiencing players quitting early in ranked matches frequently? I would say 6-7 matches out of 10 matches I play have someone just leaving. What follows is very often a firm beating by the other team and my rank going down after plenty of hard work. I have scrapped and gotten to platinum over and over just to get knocked back down again.
Let me make this clear, I am no pro and am not saying that this is the only reason for me moving down in the ranks. Nope, i get my rear end handed to me and am frequently humbled by quite a few great players.

There are games, however, where I rise to the challenge and play a solid match. Despite getting upwards of 20ish kills and far fewer deaths, it just isn't enough.
Regardless, it just isn't the competitive match that it is meant to be when players drop out.
It is just incredibly frustrating to have my rank pay the price because of other people and their behavior, which I have no control over.
I apologize for what probably seems like a big "poor me" session, but after my third match in a row of having a player drop out early in the game and getting bumped down from my newly gained platinum status YET AGAIN, I had to put something out there.
If I am going to go down in rank, let it be for getting beaten fair and square by competitors who are better than me, not because some gamer isn't considerate enough to just play a match out.

Thoughts?
It could be that people are quitting more often because they are focused on getting wins as fast as possible for the new pistol skins. If they feel a match is a lost cause, they could be wanting to save time and just quit so they can go to the next game.
As for your rank frustrations, the system does take into account quitters. If you lose a match where someone on your team quit, then your skill (MMR) won't go down as much as if it were a normal loss. Your rank will go down -15 CSR points whenever you lose, so long as your CSR is above your MMR. But, if you keep losing matches due to quitters, eventually your CSR will match your MMR and then a loss will only get you -1 CSR. However, rank must always go down on a loss, even when quitters are involved, because otherwise there would be ways to cheat the system.

There are quit penalties in place: quitting (esp in ranked matches) results in temporary bans, and quitting a ranked match results in more CSR lost than if you just took the loss normally. However, this isn't enough of a deterrent for some; you'll always have quitters.
Could you tell me my MMR for slayer ranked?

@Zaedynfel
I wish they would bring back roaming king. Was one of my favorites of all time.
This is just ABSOLUTE -Yoinking!- -Yoink-. I get 4 wins in a row with good stats, then get 1 quitter in my team, and my rank goes down.

This ranking system is broken as -Yoink-, and needs to be fixed.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature. Do not make non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yahoo Peta wrote:

Thoughts?
Yes, I have been experiencing players quitting ranked matches early. When I solo queue, I'd say in 20 - 25 percent of games someone on my team quits. Unfortunately, the penalties and systems in place are completely ineffective in getting people to stay in games. Another issue I run into is de-rankers, people who will intentionally throw games by hiding in a corner the entire time.

Hopefully in future titles 343 will address this and have penalties that actually work, or at the very least put people who frequently quit in matches together.
Could you tell me my MMR for slayer ranked?

@Zaedynfel
Your MMR in Slayer is going to be the same as your CSR if you've played enough this season.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 26