3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 50
D M4N8 wrote:
After this Perfection I can honestly say with full confidence that this new system is a JOKE!

I knew this was bound to happen and here it is. Proof.

Unless I can be proved wrong, which I probably highly doubt, I 100% stand by my statement.
That was Diamond/Onyx vs Diamond/Onyx so totally fair on paper.

No one can account for quits which can cause the snowball effect.
Talking about carrying others:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/af704a73-7239-4527-8a69-007644c8e771/players/wahadinho?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

I got D5 who was equal in my team, and one plat player. Those players are ”Diamonds”..... I got nothing of CSR for this match.
22-0 winning streak!onyx 1511
1 point x game!
What can i do to be champ?
Zeropare wrote:
1 point x game!
As of this minute, get to CSR 1563. Looks like you should be able to get there in 50ish games.

Also, nice "smurf" you're teaming up with...

Looks like someone figured out how to manipulate the CSR system.
Zeropare wrote:
1 point x game!
As of this minute, get to CSR 1563. Looks like you should be able to get there in 50ish games.

Best you can do is improve man! There is no one tip or set of tips that will get you to champ. Just play, practice, and don't worry about your rank too much my man! Tips will merely help lay the foundations however, check out ShyWay on YouTube, he has SUPER helpful videos!

Don't get caught up in focusing on hitting champ, it may be only at the threshold of 1563, but that will go up fast! Keep at it. Be mindful on your gameplay flaws! Heck, even at my level, I have things I can improve.

Remember guys, it's a SKILL based system, you aren't going to hit champ by simply playing 300 games if you are Diamond or low Onyx! You will hit champ by improving and earning it! Goodluck guys!
Zeropare wrote:
1 point x game!

So true. That smurf is having better games than a guy who is complaining why is he not getting CSR.

Also, in every game, he is teamed up with Platinums (Fireteam or not" playing mostly against Platinums.

Not cool.
Wahadinho wrote:
Zeropare wrote:
1 point x game!

So true. That smurf is having better games than a guy who is complaining why is he not getting CSR.

Also, in every game, he is teamed up with Platinums (Fireteam or not" playing mostly against Platinums.

Not cool.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/bbf72f14-0fd6-4a77-a467-b3220bc79645/players/zeropare?gameHistoryMatchIndex=48&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena
That one is legit.

Most of the matches I saw are against unranked or platinums.

Btw, I tried that, to be honest, and I got bored because it is stale, not dynamic and the game is not pushing my limits. I basically can't improve fighting low skilled players.

For example, yesterday I played in my Fireteam with Champ and Onyx in slayer and we lost 2 games in a row by a big margin of my friends who are Diamonds, who my team beats every day, every map.

In the past it was like, when you see Champ, -Yoink- they destroy you, now with all of those carried Champs, you don't even know who is real and who is fake.
Wahadinho wrote:
That one is legit.

Btw, I tried that, to be honest, and I got bored because it is stale, not dynamic and the game is not pushing my limits. I basically can't improve fighting low skilled players.

For example, yesterday I played in my Fireteam with Champ and Onyx in slayer and we lost 2 games in a row by a big margin of my friends who are Diamonds, who my team beats every day, every map.

In the past it was like, when you see Champ, -Yoink- they destroy you, now with all of those carried Champs, you don't even know who is real and who is fake.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/it-it/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/3dd8892a-d356-4387-a27d-8f53dde74292/players/nbk%20darkwarlock?gameHistoryMatchIndex=35&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena(all of them get 15)
TS2.0 is inconsistent at many levels if you look most champion are smurfs or noobs who have 40% win ratio and 1.5 K/D.
Sometimes TS2.0 throw matches at you like this https://www.halowaypoint.com/it-it/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/1708e868-b7cd-4ade-8627-dad5bd416be5/players/nbk%20darkwarlock?gameHistoryMatchIndex=3&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena (me and my team didn't play slayer for over a month)
Zeropare wrote:
1 point x game!

Looks lik3e someone figured out how to manipulate the CSR system.
Ok i m happy for you!
But i play solo 2 games against champ 20, i do 24 6/22 8 and i win 2 games!
1 ponit!
I need to do 50 0 x 15 points?
Zeropare wrote:
Zeropare wrote:
1 point x game!
Ok i m happy for you!
1 ponit!
Gaining +1 CSR only means that your post-match MMR was below your pre-match CSR. Winning those games may very well have noticeably boosted your MMR, but if it did not boost it enough to overlap your CSR then you'll still only gain +1 CSR. You'll gain +15 CSR the moment your post-match MMR is above your pre-match CSR.
eLantern wrote:
Zeropare wrote:
Zeropare wrote:
1 point x game!
Ok i m happy for you!
1 ponit!
Gaining +1 CSR only means that your post-match MMR was below your pre-match CSR. Winning those games may very well have noticeably boosted your MMR, but if it did not boost it enough to overlap your CSR then you'll still only gain +1 CSR. You'll gain +15 CSR the moment your post-match MMR is above your pre-match CSR.
You right!
But i ve 11823 games!
And the system calculate MMR on my total games on slayer.
Zeropare wrote:
eLantern wrote:
Zeropare wrote:
Zeropare wrote:
1 point x game!
Ok i m happy for you!
1 ponit!
You right!
But i ve 11823 games!
And the system calculate MMR on my total games on slayer.
MMR and CSR are playlist dependent. While MMR for a particular playlist considers your entire history within that playlist, and references it against anyone who's ever set foot into that playlist, your current MMR is going to be most influenced by your more recent performances.
Wahadinho wrote:
Zeropare wrote:
1 point x game!

Not cool.
That smurf has been on your same team every game. I don't buy that you two aren't teamed up.

Edit: on top of that, the minute he gets out of quals (as a bronze 1), he shows up on your team and goes 16 and 8 against mid Platinums.
Wahadinho wrote:
That one is legit.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/it-it/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/3dd8892a-d356-4387-a27d-8f53dde74292/players/nbk%20darkwarlock?gameHistoryMatchIndex=35&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena(all of them get 15)
TS2.0 is inconsistent at many levels if you look most champion are smurfs or noobs who have 40% win ratio and 1.5 K/D.
Sometimes TS2.0 throw matches at you like this https://www.halowaypoint.com/it-it/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/1708e868-b7cd-4ade-8627-dad5bd416be5/players/nbk%20darkwarlock?gameHistoryMatchIndex=3&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena (me and my team didn't play slayer for over a month)
Just want to clarify two things. But first that bronze is not acceptable and shows to me that those people are trying to game the system in a dumb way.

Anyway 1). A smurf is a second account purposefully made to rank low and play bad players like that bronze is there. However, a Smurf is not a player who made a second account on to play just as hard but doesn't want to ruin their main account by playing solo, wants to remain anonymous, or just feels like playing on a second tag. There is nothing wrong with that since your mmr is calculated so early now. The only bad thing is that it "takes" a champ rank away but any skilled player can "take" that champ in a playlist they don't play. Like how pros could be top 10 champs in any playlist but don't play them because they don't like them. I don't see anything wrong with alternate accounts.

2). Don't take champions who have low win % and kd as fake champs. For all you know they could be playing really good people where lower skilled players would get destroyed but they go even. They may also play solo and lose a lot of games. Go back to the pro example. In events they pros have around a 1 kd but in reality they are the most skilled players in the game and deserve the highest ranks.
I am so frustrated with your ranking and matchmaking. You just cant seem to get it right.

1. can you stop allowing games like these to happen?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-ca/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/806d0dbf-176d-4e0d-949a-6588b1dcc7d7/players/pablo%20says%20hi?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

its so -Yoink-. a -Yoinking!- champ, onyx, and two diamonds vs. 4 diamonds. NOT TO MENTION THEIR LOWEST RANKED PLAYER HAD A HIGHER RANK THAN OUR HIGHEST RANK PLAYER. WHY DID I JUST PLAY AGAINST A CHAMPION WHEN I DIDNT HAVE A CHAMP OR EVEN ONE -Yoinking!- ONYX PLAYER ON MY TEAM TO EVEN IT OUT. This is now my SIXTH post about severely uneven matchmaking. STOP ALLOWING GAMES LIKE THESE TO HAPPEN. dont give me -Yoink- about hidden rank. a champ is better than a diamond 99 times out of 100. hidden rank, visible rank doesnt -Yoinking!- matter they got to champ for a reason. same with onyx vs lower level diamonds. enough with the -Yoink- excuses.

2. I have a 60% in percentage but I cant rank up higher than diamond three......................... meaning: I win A LOT more games than I lose but somehow I cant rank up. If i lose to a -Yoink- team like the example I pasted above, I lose rank. If I beat an evenly matched team I might not rank up. If I win 3 matches in a row, i might not rank up.
It was explained to me in my last post that this is most likely because the system hasnt learned anything about my skill... so in simple terms: if i beat a team than the system expects me to beat, I dont rank up. I get punished for winning essentially. IF HOWEVER i lose to a team like in the game that I posted above I LOSE RANK?!?! so if I beat teams im expected to beat i dont rank up. If i lose to teams that im expected to lose to, i lose rank. HOW THE -Yoink- DOES THIS MAKE SENSE.

WHY THE -Yoink- WOULD I CONTINUE TO PLAY HALO IF YOU ARE DEPRIVING ME OF THE ONLY INCENTIVE IN RANKED PLAY, WHICH IS TO -Yoinking!- RANK UP.

please, explain.
I am so frustrated with your ranking and matchmaking. You just cant seem to get it right.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-ca/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/806d0dbf-176d-4e0d-949a-6588b1dcc7d7/players/pablo%20says%20hi?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

its so -Yoink-. a -Yoinking!- champ, onyx, and two diamonds vs. 4 diamonds. NOT TO MENTION THEIR LOWEST RANKED PLAYER HAD A HIGHER RANK THAN OUR HIGHEST RANK PLAYER. WHY DID I JUST PLAY AGAINST A CHAMPION WHEN I DIDNT HAVE A CHAMP OR EVEN ONE -Yoinking!- ONYX PLAYER ON MY TEAM TO EVEN IT OUT. This is now my SIXTH post about severely uneven matchmaking. STOP ALLOWING GAMES LIKE THESE TO HAPPEN. dont give me -Yoink- about hidden rank. a champ is better than a diamond 99 times out of 100. hidden rank, visible rank doesnt -Yoinking!- matter they got to champ for a reason. same with onyx vs lower level diamonds. enough with the -Yoink- excuses.

2. I have a 60% in percentage but I cant rank up higher than diamond three......................... meaning: I win A LOT more games than I lose but somehow I cant rank up. If i lose to a -Yoink- team like the example I pasted above, I lose rank. If I beat an evenly matched team I might not rank up. If I win 3 matches in a row, i might not rank up.
It was explained to me in my last post that this is most likely because the system hasnt learned anything about my skill... so in simple terms: if i beat a team than the system expects me to beat, I dont rank up. I get punished for winning essentially. IF HOWEVER i lose to a team like in the game that I posted above I LOSE RANK?!?! so if I beat teams im expected to beat i dont rank up. If i lose to teams that im expected to lose to, i lose rank. HOW THE -Yoink- DOES THIS MAKE SENSE.

WHY THE -Yoink- WOULD I CONTINUE TO PLAY HALO IF YOU ARE DEPRIVING ME OF THE ONLY INCENTIVE IN RANKED PLAY, WHICH IS TO -Yoinking!- RANK UP.

please, explain.
The reason for ranked play is to give you an accurate rank. The point of ranked play is not that you always rank up. Instead you have to prove that you are better than it thinks. Also the population of h5 is pretty low and champion is just an onyx player. Complaining that a few games are not even is just silly. Trueskill 2.0 is only accurate 68% of the time.
QX wrote:

please, explain.
The reason for ranked play is to give you an accurate rank. The point of ranked play is not that you always rank up. Instead you have to prove that you are better than it thinks. Also the population of h5 is pretty low and champion is just an onyx player. Complaining that a few games are not even is just silly. Trueskill 2.0 is only accurate 68% of the time.
Read what I wrote. I talked about the incentive to CONTINUE to play ranked play. the incentive for us halo players is to rank up. that is why we keep playing. otherwise we would have played the initial 10 games as unranked players and stopped right when we found out our rank. we all strive to improve our rank, thus the incentive is the possibility of achieving a higher rank. if you take that away from players, there is no point in continuing to play rank. we would all just play social. This is one of the reasons why I am so frustrated. there is a very obvious inconsistency in how we rank up vs how we rank down.

champion isn't just another onyx player. champions are the best players in ranked halo 5. pros are champions. semi pros are low level champions/onyx players. I understand that technically champs are simply the top 200 onyx players (aka they are onyx players) but they're level of play vs the rest of the halo community's level of play is incomparable.
Diamonds and champs should not be in the same game UNLESS they are matched together... like i explained above. dont have a team of low level diamonds vs. a team of champ, onyx, and high level diamonds.... even it out.

complaining is not silly (my childish post and the way I wrote my post was silly and very rude (which I am sorry for 343 I do appreciate your hard work i just get frustrated from time to time)) this is why the forum exists. feedback from halo players to 343 and vice versa helps keep the community informed and involved on all the changes 343 is doing and gives us a way to provide feedback and what is working and what isnt. trueskill needs to improve.
We did a little bit more exploring in Doubles after the streak last night. If I play solo, I go up again, and also rarely drop 15. Whatever the party modifier is - its super strong, far too strong in my opinion. Even if it is intended, no thanks- few things are less enjoyable than hearing the echo of my own call outs game after game in solo queue.
QX wrote:

please, explain.
Read what I wrote. I talked about the incentive to CONTINUE to play ranked play. the incentive for us halo players is to rank up. that is why we keep playing. otherwise we would have played the initial 10 games as unranked players and stopped right when we found out our rank. we all strive to improve our rank, thus the incentive is the possibility of achieving a higher rank. if you take that away from players, there is no point in continuing to play rank. we would all just play social. This is one of the reasons why I am so frustrated. there is a very obvious inconsistency in how we rank up vs how we rank down.

champion isn't just another onyx player. champions are the best players in ranked halo 5. pros are champions. semi pros are low level champions/onyx players. I understand that technically champs are simply the top 200 onyx players (aka they are onyx players) but they're level of play vs the rest of the halo community's level of play is incomparable.
Diamonds and champs should not be in the same game UNLESS they are matched together... like i explained above. dont have a team of low level diamonds vs. a team of champ, onyx, and high level diamonds.... even it out.

complaining is not silly (my childish post and the way I wrote my post was silly and very rude (which I am sorry for 343 I do appreciate your hard work i just get frustrated from time to time)) this is why the forum exists. feedback from halo players to 343 and vice versa helps keep the community informed and involved on all the changes 343 is doing and gives us a way to provide feedback and what is working and what isnt. trueskill needs to improve.
Pablo I can understand your frustration.. And personally I think TS2 has a lot of tuning to be done yet.. As far as im concerned is there are to many variables that can make one go down in rank and not enough for one to go up in rank.. That's about the best way one can put it.. Ive now lost my last three friends from playing this game.. They just call it a joke.. While im a lot more forgiving I tend to stick around longer then most.. But I also am very frustrated.. Its such a shame really.. this game has had one hit after another..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 50