OP ZaedynFel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 48
  4. 49
  5. ...
  6. 50
tonedef56 wrote:
The reason you posted this is ? I did not idle. I don’t quit. I don’t betray? So why after 2,000 something games without being banned Once!!! Was I banned 3 times in the same week for idiling?
I'm going to assume you were aiming at me and missed. Why did I post? I was directing you to the correct thread to ask questions about the ban system and suggesting you not be dishonest about your behavior when you did post in the correct section. After all everyone can see you were idling.. I'll be honest while I dislike the behavior it is the dishonesty that bothers me about the people who complain about their Halo 5 bans. It's not like someone isn't going to check when you make a claim.
QX wrote:
However, like previously thats not practical to do in H5 with Infinite coming up and H5 being a 3 year old game that doesn't have too many people working sustain on it.
Yeah, unfortunately Infinite is most likely two years away at the least which is a long time, so I certainly wouldn't want to be in Josh's shoes between now and then if nothing can be changed. I think it just boils down to people want something for winning and they want to see their rank bar move a decent amount for a win.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hey josh can you tell me my mmr in team arena and ffa??? Would be greatly appreciated
Colxpse wrote:
Hey josh can you tell me my mmr in team arena and ffa??? Would be greatly appreciated
1356, no recent ffa
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 48
  4. 49
  5. ...
  6. 50