So am I right on this basically everyone isn’t in their right rank? That I mainly solo que and will be anywhere from low to mid onyx and your telling me that’s not my rank because when I win I don’t move up. But the system matchmakes me play champs because we are actually on the same level but the team of champs are in a team which gives them a great advantage vs someone like me who mainly solo ques and although mostly likely I will carry now a days your telling me I may be a diamond even tho I can hold my own with some champs if I have decent teammates. But that the reason I always get bad teammates is because they are not in their right rank which I feel is true because diamonds are really easy to beat. But just recently I will search with at least one person and I can win consistently with help.
All all in all everyone is in wrong rank which causes for you to always get that one or two teammates who are really bad. But that hasn’t stopped the ranking system from pairing me with them even today I always get bad teammates I know how to stay with my team I know how to teamshoot I know how to move around the map but im no onyx player I don’t get it if I had a team I could consistently win almost every game. But I always get bad teammates and the system is failing from what I’m seeing the game is matchmaking me with low people and I’m know for sure I’m no scrub when you can drop on average 14 and 8 in ranked solo queing in slayer currently low onyx right now like around 1617 or something because I dropped like a rock for winning like 4 games then losing 1 so I quit playing. And warzone I average like 60-70 kills now something like that. But I’m not a high lv player I don’t get it yea I will quit a few matches here and there because I get really really dum teammates and I’m being punished for it.
A few questions
1) how does one increase MMR
2) does quitting games affect mmr
3) if champs are not champs and are actually on my level then why when I play one it’s like the sweatest game I have to try way harder than normal( I’m not taking away from champs who are actually beasts)
4) if people are in their wrong rank why do I always get bad teammates every game(it’s always that one guy who always die or just sits and watches me die doesn’t lend a hand and doesn’t keep control of certain points doesn’t keep track of when power up respawns)
343 I know for a fact half these kids are cheating the game but the true 2 system is good but today I have grinding and winning playing full teams and I lose a lot but when I win I get both. I’m all for change but I know this is some crap you pulling
Not everyone is the wrong rank, but there are some who are. Carried players are inflated, solo players are mostly correct except some are deflated.
1) You increase MMR by outperforming your usual behavior. Win when not expected, get more kills than expected, don't die as much, don't rage quit when expected, etc.
2) Yes, quitting can affect your MMR and CSR negatively. Depends on the situation though.
3) Because you are about the same skill. If they were actual Champs, you'd get, like, 50-10 or worse, and 100-0, and 3-0, etc.
4) Both teams get an equal balance of good/ bad teammates. The less popular the playlist, the worse they are (and the better the best player is)