I don't necessarily see that as a prime option, but what about...Ruined Empire wrote:As a BtB Enthusiast, I also don't see a problem with combining, but I know of a couple groups that absolutely HATE regular BtB and would not play the playlist if regular BtB was mixed in.Plastic Hassle wrote:Having slayer and any number of objective game types in one playlist isn’t anything new. Super Fiesta is just one more possibility. We live with it elsewhere.Afro Thunda X wrote:I would venture a guess and say most players of BTB and BTSF want to either play one or the other whenever they want and not leave it up to random chance. It's always a great feeling when you go into a playlist hoping to play one game type, but getting a string of game types you don't care for. I dub it the "Action Sack Syndrome".Plastic Hassle wrote:Stupid question, but why not combine BTB and BTSF into one hopper and call it Ultra Big Team Battle (or whatever)?
Ideally, I'd like to see a ranked regular BtB game mode and then just have BtBSF (With objectives...BtBSF w/CTF or bomb? - how about BtB SF KOTH).
I think you'd see teams re-forming for ranked play/rank pushing and solos being able to find games quickly.
- Squad Battle (6v6) - reduces the big team size to squad level, but makes it ranked
- Big Team Super Fiesta (8v8 mixed w/ objectives) - outright replaces regular Super Fiesta & regular BtB by way of combining specific aspects
- Elimination - keeps commendations available on the regular & moves it into the social setting
- Featured1 - most pop
- Featured2 - remaining options
- Heroic Firefight
- Legendary Firefight
- Weekend1 - Warzone Assault
- Weekend2 - Warzone Turbo
- Weekend3 - Mythic Firefight
- Weekend4 - Warzone Assault Turbo or Warzone Warlord (rare)