Why do I get deranked after one of my teammates leave the game? If I decide to leave after because we can't win without a full team.
Why do I get deranked after one of my teammates leave the game? If I decide to leave after because we can't win without a full team.
What Halo game are you playing?
Try soloing and getting bronze and silvers kids who just run out and die 40 times with 6 kill between the 3 of them while you have 30 plus kills and take a huge L game after game while playing teams of 4 because the mmr balancer doesnt work with the low pop h5 has and having 3 team mates who couldnt do worse if they turned there tv off and played is fair to people who get high ranks because they took the time and learned how to play the game
If it's on Halo 5 you lose only 1 CSR, leaving games will drop it more than 1 that's why whenever you see high level streamers playing and someone drops out of the game some players will hide the rest of the match or just sit still.
If it's on Halo 5 you lose only 1 CSR, leaving games will drop it more than 1 that's why whenever you see high level streamers playing and someone drops out of the game some players will hide the rest of the match or just sit still.
Yh dont leave the game you are just going to lose more CSR and its not worth it just play the game throw or what Shawn said. It sounds a bit wimpee but saves you loseing way more than you need to bud!
Tbh, only matchmaking that doesn't make me mad in Halo 5, is social games, husky raid, and Mythic warzone. I love the halo 2 playlist though. The halo 3 playlist is fine, but everything else is so competitive. H4, H3, H2, H1 and especially Halo Reach has fun multiplayer. Except when your whole team leaves, but most of the time it's fun.
Try soloing and getting bronze and silvers kids who just run out and die 40 times with 6 kill between the 3 of them while you have 30 plus kills and take a huge L game after game while playing teams of 4 because the mmr balancer doesnt work with the low pop h5 has and having 3 team mates who couldnt do worse if they turned there tv off and played is fair to people who get high ranks because they took the time and learned how to play the game
This has been my and my two mates frustration, especially if just two of us are playing Team Arena. I didn't even think bronze/siver was an actual rank until this year. "Focused" should only queue players within 3(ish) ranks, no matter the wait! If players get tiered of long waits they can change to "Balanced". We've tried using various "looking for player" options in the past without luck. They either quit after having a personally bad game (with no provocation from us, we're pretty forgiving) in most cases or, they quit after we all do poorly. I'd be nice to have confidence going into a match knowing you'll be queued up with players (no matter how many you need) who know what they're doing.
This has been my and my two mates frustration, especially if just two of us are playing Team Arena. I didn't even think bronze/siver was an actual rank until this year. "Focused" should only queue players within 3(ish) ranks, no matter the wait! If players get tiered of long waits they can change to "Balanced". We've tried using various "looking for player" options in the past without luck. They either quit after having a personally bad game (with no provocation from us, we're pretty forgiving) in most cases or, they quit after we all do poorly. I'd be nice to have confidence going into a match knowing you'll be queued up with players (no matter how many you need) who know what they're doing.
"Know[ing] what they're doing" is subjective, however. I may seem omniscient to a Gold player but Champions probably describe me as clueless. The game changes drastically between each rank and, being that the game is in its fourth year, there will be a larger disparity in MMR among players on the same team in order to matchmake.
"Know[ing] what they're doing" is subjective, however. I may seem omniscient to a Gold player but Champions probably describe me as clueless. The game changes drastically between each rank and, being that the game is in its fourth year, there will be a larger disparity in MMR among players on the same team in order to matchmake.
Its not that players are clueless every game has a objective i ctf oddball slayer and swat i mostly play swat when the match maker gives me a team mate who at the end of the game has zero kill and 15 to 20 death or two sometimes three of them it ruins the game
I agree. Solo q for Champions is the worst, I'm sitting on a 47% win rate in Slayer while being top 80 champ. I'd easily be in the top 16 with proper teammates. Issue is, I can't find games in 3 or 4s, and searching in 2s matches us with teams of 3 or 4. As great as MMR balancing is when it comes to two high level players searching in 2s, MMR does not realise that a full team of 3 or 4 with coms is going to beat a team of 2, regardless of how much better that duo is.