2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 39
Is there a way to see your actual csr number?
JHAWKz34 wrote:
Not until you hit Onyx can you see your actual CSR. Hopefully in the next game, they'll change that as well as show how much you gained after each match. In the meantime, other sites, like this one, can show you your CSR.
For the love of god can we add all the levels back into Arena Slayer. Lets just put everything in there. Who cares if they aren't totally balanced. Load em up!
JHAWKz34 wrote:
Not until you hit Onyx can you see your actual CSR. Hopefully in the next game, they'll change that as well as show how much you gained after each match. In the meantime, other sites, like this one, can show you
thanks im aware of halotracker. id like to see my ranks in a 1-50 setting compared to my onyx or champ
JHAWKz34 wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
Not until you hit Onyx can you see your actual CSR. Hopefully in the next game, they'll change that as well as show how much you gained after each match. In the meantime, other sites, like this one, can show you
thanks im aware of halotracker. id like to see my ranks in a 1-50 setting compared to my onyx or champ
1-50 rank scheme can’t tell the different between low Onyx and high Onyx/Champ. On the 1-50 scheme, all Onyx players look the same.
Chimera30 wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
1-50 rank scheme can’t tell the different between low Onyx and high Onyx/Champ. On the 1-50 scheme, all Onyx players look the same.
A 50 is around Diamond 4.
ZaedynFel wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
A 50 is around Diamond 4.
Diamond 4 is also 1350.
Diamond 5 is 1400, etc.

The new Matchmaking and Ranking FAQ has the raw number mappings at the bottom.
Chimera30 wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
I Know, but in my opinion everyone loved the 1-50 . They could put a ranking system together that used both the csr and 50 system,for example a traditional 1-50 but if you reached the level 50 it began to show your percentile like it did in reach or once you got to 50 the only way to improve your general insignia from grade 1 to grade 4 is to increase skill rating that would help designate the whos who .
I know it's normally the higher level players asking this but curious about my MMR versus CSR in slayer this season. I haven't played a ton of ranked on H5.

I placed at P3 and got up to D1 at a couple points, but the matchmaking seems to course-correct as soon as I hit D1 and I end up dropping back into P6. I assume that means I'm exactly where I should be
JHAWKz34 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
I Know, but in my opinion everyone loved the 1-50 . They could put a ranking system together that used both the csr and 50 system,for example a traditional 1-50 but if you reached the level 50 it began to show your percentile like it did in reach or once you got to 50 the only way to improve your general insignia from grade 1 to grade 4 is to increase skill rating that would help designate the whos who .
Reach was the first Halo to use the Bronze-Onyx rank scheme. But all that is just window dressing. What really matters is how the ranks are calculated behind the scenes. IMO 1-50 is pretty boring.
JHAWKz34 wrote:
Not until you hit Onyx can you see your actual CSR. Hopefully in the next game, they'll change that as well as show how much you gained after each match. In the meantime, other sites, like this one, can show you your CSR.
I've never hit Onyx, highest I've ever really gotten is Diamond 1.
I'm trying to see what my CSR is here, but I'm not really understanding what I"m looking at.Could you help me out?
Is the current matchmaking system going to return in Infinite? Are there going to be any major changes like allowing CSR to increase after a good performance even if your team lost?
Cody15x wrote:
Is the current matchmaking system going to return in Infinite? Are there going to be any major changes like allowing CSR to increase after a good performance even if your team lost?
Your CSR can only go down on a loss. But, if you perform really well, your mmr can go up even on a loss. Which means you’ll make that lost csr back and more if you win your next game.
AshamanND wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
I'm trying to see what my CSR is here, but I'm not really understanding what I"m looking at.Could you help me out?
The Diamond 1 tier lasts from CSR 1200 to 1249. So if you’re D1, you’re somewhere in that range. For reference, onyx begins at CSR 1500.
AshamanND wrote:
JHAWKz34 wrote:
Well, I thought that website showed you your CSR number, but it looks like I was mistaken. Unfortunately, the only other website I know that showed your CSR number has been dead for a long while now.
In the Matchmaking FAQ you provided the table breakdown of percentage of players by rank in each playlist. Would you be able to provide accompanying numbers for how many players each of those playlists were based on?
[DELETED] - Because I just realized it was already answered.
ZaedynFel
I’m wondering about this game:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/bc43228c-53a6-479f-876b-0605957266d1/players/unclebilly57?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena

Why did I play champs? I was a to4 but they were at least a to2. What was the MMR matchup?

Thanks
This first part is concerning team arena.
Does the MMR system look at map/gamemode when determining matches? For example, if a player has a low win % on oddball compared to CTF, would they be given “easier” matches for oddball? Or does the matchmaking system just have enough maps/modes that being bad on one map or mode won’t matter that much?

Also, I’m just curious, if the matchmaker can predict the outcome of a standard ranked match, how does it do in Pro tournaments? Could you use the system to figure out which team will win a tournament?

Thanks for being so transparent about matchmaking.
ZaedynFelI’m wondering about this game:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/bc43228c-53a6-479f-876b-0605957266d1/players/unclebilly57?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena

Why did I play champs? I was a to4 but they were at least a to2. What was the MMR matchup?

Thanks
You had a 7% chance to win.

You were both to4s. The other to4 had waited almost 5 minutes for a match, so it was this or nothing for them at this point.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 39