Skip to main content
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Or "The Best Case Yet Made For Halo 5's Combat Style."
Seriously, I played half a match, and I can't recall a more miserable, try-hard, crouch-spam-y Halo experience since my first attempts to enjoy Halo 3's matchmaking. Which brings me to my point- this is clearly for the OG sweaty crowd, and because of that, please make sure it remains in the game. Anything to keep those people out of the fun, casual playlists is fine by me. I only regret that once those players are in the playlist, they can't be walled off from the rest of the player base and humanity in general. Thanks!
Halo 3 is the best moment and matchmaking Funn
Cistola wrote:
Or "The Best Case Yet Made For Halo 5's Combat Style."
Seriously, I played half a match, and I can't recall a more miserable, try-hard, crouch-spam-y Halo experience since my first attempts to enjoy Halo 3's matchmaking. Which brings me to my point- this is clearly for the OG sweaty crowd, and because of that, please make sure it remains in the game. Anything to keep those people out of the fun, casual playlists is fine by me. I only regret that once those players are in the playlist, they can't be walled off from the rest of the player base and humanity in general. Thanks!
Halo 3 is the best moment and matchmaking Funn
I found one.