Anyone know when the new arena season starts?
The end of Winter because it says Winter season.
Thanks
But it says winter 2016. The fall season was 2 months, and this season has lasted 2 months. So i thought there would be a new season now for 2017. But 343 havnt said anything?
nTitanx wrote:
But it says winter 2016. The fall season was 2 months, and this season has lasted 2 months. So i thought there would be a new season now for 2017. But 343 havnt said anything?
Well it said Winter preview for Team Arena giving the impression is gonna last for the whole season and I'm from Australia and it is hot as -yoink- down here. I may be missing something so tell me if I missed something and also man, you can quote me by pressing the "QUOTE" hyperlink on the bottom right coner to notify me.
Winter Season should be ending around now. It likely won't change over until the teams return from holiday next week
I think the new season starts today.

However, it's possible that the holiday might delay its launch. I haven't seen anything official.
Today?
343i deserves a vacation just like the rest (majority) of workers around. I'm sure it will change when they all come back to the office and get off their hangovers.