Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

New Medals? Core Assist and Core Destroyer?

OP SypherP1t

So in the next update I'm not sure about everyone else but I'd like to see some new medals added. The medals being Core Assist for those who helped destroy the core and a Core Destroyer medal for the player that actually destroyed the core. In the games I host we normally have debates over who destroyed the core and if these medals were actually added into the game it would be so nice.
I think it sounds like a great idea.
I agree. It would be really nice to have a motive for pushing for the core destruction, besides just in Assault. I like your idea.
Great thought!
Can't get a core destruction in regular warzone with only 6 man fireteams. Games are now long, drawn out bore/farm fests with no way to cap 3 bases with a coordinated assault. No need for those medals lol.
Think it's a great idea!
Can't get a core destruction in regular warzone with only 6 man fireteams. Games are now long, drawn out bore/farm fests with no way to cap 3 bases with a coordinated assault. No need for those medals lol.
I've been in some games where there was a 3 cap and core destruction even with the new 6 man fireteam limit
SypherP1t wrote:
I've been in some games where there was a 3 cap and core destruction even with the new 6 man fireteam limit
I wasn't saying it wouldn't happen, just not as frequently as before.
SypherP1t wrote:
I feel like the infrequency of the occurrence is not justifiable for excluding a medal that rewards players for pushing for the actual objective of the game mode.
BySnuSnu wrote:
SypherP1t wrote:
I feel like the infrequency of the occurrence is not justifiable for excluding a medal that rewards players for pushing for the actual objective of the game mode.
I honestly don't care if there's a medal or not lol, I just wanted to voice my opinion for the return of 12 man fireteams lol.

I'm all for the medals :)
Cool idea, a sort of team take down medal were you can see assist from actual kill.
That's nonsense. I've been triple capped in 4 or 5 of the last games that I have queued in. Partially because people aren't squad ding up anymore and unless you have a 6 man, people are just doing their own thing
That's nonsense. I've been triple capped in 4 or 5 of the last games that I have queued in. Partially because people aren't squad ding up anymore and unless you have a 6 man, people are just doing their own thing
I'm saying 12 man fireteams will consistently do it more than 6 man fireteams or a bunch of randoms teamed together.
I'm saying 12 man fireteams will consistently do it more than 6 man fireteams or a bunch of randoms teamed together.
Ohhh OK yes for sure.
good idea
Nice idea